The Student Room Group

Edexcel 6GP03 3A UK Political Issues

I can't find any threads for people doing Law, Order & Criminal Justice, Economics and Social Welfare. Is anyone doing it? I'm finding revision really hard!! :s-smilie:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by okearnshaw
I can't find any threads for people doing Law, Order & Criminal Justice, Economics and Social Welfare. Is anyone doing it? I'm finding revision really hard!! :s-smilie:

Hey I'm doing that exam.

How you finding it?
Reply 2
I'm really not sure, I've been looking at past questions and they look really hard!

How are you finding it?
Reply 3
I'm really not sure, I've been looking at past questions and they look really hard!

How are you finding it?

It's not too bad. The worst thing is that there's just so much they could ask us on. At least we get a choice.
Reply 4
Yeah I know, I think that's what is worrying me! Also, the economics stuff is really complicated
Reply 5
Yeah I know, I think that's what is worrying me! Also, the economics stuff is really complicated

Yeah the economy is definitely the hardest section. Although saying that, if there's a 45 assessing the coalition's economic policy, I'll probably answer it.
Original post by marihist
Yeah the economy is definitely the hardest section. Although saying that, if there's a 45 assessing the coalition's economic policy, I'll probably answer it.

Have either of you got any notes of the economic policy section? It is literally impossible finding anything online and I am self teaching myself D:
Reply 7
Original post by marthakirby
Have either of you got any notes of the economic policy section? It is literally impossible finding anything online and I am self teaching myself D:

I have an essay I did.

It was 'The coalition's fiscal policy has been the essential response to the problems caused by Labour'. Discuss.

There's paragraphs on Labour's response to the crisis, coalition indirect tax policies, their personal taxation policies, spending policies and corporation tax policies.

I hope this helps

Are you learning the environment topic or leaving it out?
Reply 9
Original post by marthakirby
Are you learning the environment topic or leaving it out?

My teacher never taught it to us so I have to leave it out :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending