The Student Room Group

boys in todays society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kadak
I mean the reasons you fell in love with a person,like your shared passion for watching movies or something like that wont change,but looks will.
Oh,you know what I mean,I just dont know how to put it in words.

Tell that to all those going through divorce/are divorced, but yeah, I do :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Matt Burgundy
Not once we integrate with technology to stop our brains wasting away.

I hope I'm dead and long gone by the time that happens. I'm hating the rate at which technology is advancing.

Original post by kandykissesxox
Better than just a pretty unproductive face

It's all about balance.
Original post by Imperion
I hope I'm dead and long gone by the time that happens. I'm hating the rate at which technology is advancing.

It's all about balance.

explain
15 reps?
Nice.
explain

I'd rather have a dictionary that I can look at and smile at rather than a dictionary that's infinitely better but requires me to just have a quick glance :tongue: To put it simply.
Original post by User23
good good, at least u thought about putting 'were' in. BUT next time, please do not panic, it's not good for your health, thanks x

Lol what?
Original post by SuziieB
Except that's exactly what many male posters do on tsr. Are you new?

Don't quite know why you have to ask me whether I'm new or not when you can simply go to my profile.

I haven't been here long but I've never seen a 'male poster' post something like that to be honest, either way if they have they've been shunned by people like you.
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Lol what?

It's not healthy to stress and panic about your grammar and spelling.
Reply 68
Lol what?

sorry im saying complete bs to u, it's just that i don't want you to panic because it's not good for you, so please just try to stay calm.

Welcome back from your dog walk! I'm going to go for a walk soon.
Reply 70

How was the walk with Jessica?
I'd rather have a dictionary that I can look at and smile at rather than a dictionary that's infinitely better but requires me to just have a quick glance :tongue: To put it simply.

nice balance :biggrin:
nice balance :biggrin:

Everything in moderation :cool: But tbh, super dictionary > beautiful dictionary with 10 words.
Everything in moderation :cool: But tbh, super dictionary > beautiful dictionary with 10 words.

As you said 'balance', meaning an average dictionary with average definitions
As you said 'balance', meaning an average dictionary with average definitions

Not really, I meant not to be on the extreme end on either side of the spectrum.
Reply 75
Original post by User23
no problem xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Awww stop it you. Youre making me blush xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Welcome back from your dog walk! I'm going to go for a walk soon.

Original post by User23
How was the walk with Jessica?

Sorry for not replying guys was washing up the dinner dishes. The walk was good it wasn't cold or wet and she didn't run off chasing anything, gave me some nice thinking time!

: )
Reply 77
Original post by saeed97
Awww stop it you. Youre making me blush xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Good, blush with pride!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo
Reply 78
Sorry for not replying guys was washing up the dinner dishes. The walk was good it wasn't cold or wet and she didn't run off chasing anything, gave me some nice thinking time!

: )

It's alright Matt, but Marshall and I were waiting for you to hurry the f up.. :smile:
Original post by AshcaanH
The real problem with "today's society" is that if a male posted something like this regarding females he'd be insulted.

Probably because that would be further from the truth.

Girls are more attracted to factors such as power and wealth (surely intelligence is a sign of power and wealth), than guys. And guys tend to be driven by more physical factors.

So he would probably be more likely to be insulted because he'd be wrong. Loads of girls find intelligence a turn on, but a lot of guys aren't bothered as long as she's not too stupid. Hence why some girls play the 'dumb and cute card'.

You know; "Oh help me, I'm so confused and helpless!"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending