The Student Room Group

boys in todays society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by User23
It's alright Matt, but Marshall and I were waiting for you to hurry the f up.. :smile:

I'm so sorry. I will repay you two for your loyalty when I am rich, famous and living on mars (seriously!). I hope I haven't wasted too much of your time.
Reply 81
Original post by Matt Burgundy
I'm so sorry. I will repay you two for your loyalty when I am rich, famous and living on mars (seriously!). I hope I haven't wasted too much of your time.

LOL omg have u ever heard of the 1 way trip to mars? it's scary af
Original post by User23
LOL omg have u ever heard of the 1 way trip to mars? it's scary af

Yeah I think it was fake (a scam).
Does sound like a good idea so if it is real I can't wait!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TorpidPhil
And what's that supposed to mean exactly?...

Zzz. zzz. .z .zz
...Sorry was I meant to read that?

What a sad, unproductive waste of your life. Your time obviously holds no value for you to want to write some paragraph that I'm not even going to give the respect to quote fully nor the time of day to read.

You're dismissed.
Original post by iAmanze
Zzz. zzz. .z .zz
...Sorry was I meant to read that?

What a sad, unproductive waste of your life. Your time obviously holds no value for you to want to write some paragraph that I'm not even going to give the respect to quote fully nor the time of day to read.

You're dismissed.

Hey are you coming to Mars?
Reply 85
Yeah I think it was fake (a scam).
Does sound like a good idea so if it is real I can't wait!

omg you'd actually go there? what about your family, friends, people who love you? :redface: AND if u were to go what if you die of boredom etc etc..
Original post by User23
omg you'd actually go there? what about your family, friends, people who love you? :redface: AND if u were to go what if you die of boredom etc etc..

Whoa, no I'm not going there until they get Mars connected with the internet!
Reply 87
Whoa, no I'm not going there until they get Mars connected with the internet!

the internet?! dude, i can live without the internet i just need people around me and then i would be finee
Original post by User23
the internet?! dude, i can live without the internet i just need people around me and then i would be finee

What happens when everyone around you dies and you're the last one left. I would want to Skype someone in my last minutes so I don't have to be alone.
Reply 89
What happens when everyone around you dies and you're the last one left. I would want to Skype someone in my last minutes so I don't have to be alone.

yep you could do that
Original post by User23
yep you could do that

I can't wait for new trees and animals to be developed for Mars that'll be like a whole new world.
Reply 91
I can't wait for new trees and animals to be developed for Mars that'll be like a whole new world.

wow you really want to go to Mars, tut tut; i'd be scared to go, i would be on the verge of shetting my pants.
Original post by User23
wow you really want to go to Mars, tut tut; i'd be scared to go, i would be on the verge of shetting my pants.

Have you never wanted your life to be like a movie?
Reply 93
Have you never wanted your life to be like a movie?

well yeah.. but a good one
Original post by User23
well yeah.. but a good one

True I don't think I would want to be in a comedy.
Original post by User23

I'm getting a bath now and watching a movie (even though I have exams) so I'll see you round!
Reply 96
True I don't think I would want to be in a comedy.

Well it depends really, I don't want to be the one who gets laughed at :smile:
Let me take a wild stab in the dark....you're a short, fat chick with social anxiety?
Original post by Milf_Hunter
Let me take a wild stab in the dark....you're a short, fat chick with social anxiety?

I don't know how but you made that sound so sexy!
Original post by User23
Well it depends really, I don't want to be the one who gets laughed at :smile:

Imagine being on Mars but as a comedy. It'll be like big brother! 5PM in the big Mars room, user 23 has poured a glass of water.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending