The Student Room Group

boys in todays society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Imagine being on Mars but as a comedy. It'll be like big brother! 5PM in the big Mars room, user 23 has poured a glass of water.

Yeah on Marshall Taylor. He exits the room and starts to cry. Waa.
The you're and your mistake and their and there's mistakes absolutely kill me. It literally hurts my soul. My eyes widen and I automatically wonder how foolish the person is. Male or Female anyone making those mistakes needs to pick up a book before they even think about dating.
Original post by User23
Yeah on Marshall Taylor. He exits the room and starts to cry. Waa.

On Matt Burgundy. He takes a walk and then does the dinner dishes. He's crying within, waa
Original post by Twinpeaks
Probably because that would be further from the truth.

Girls are more attracted to factors such as power and wealth (surely intelligence is a sign of power and wealth), than guys. And guys tend to be driven by more physical factors.

So he would probably be more likely to be insulted because he'd be wrong. Loads of girls find intelligence a turn on, but a lot of guys aren't bothered as long as she's not too stupid. Hence why some girls play the 'dumb and cute card'.

You know; "Oh help me, I'm so confused and helpless!"

Nah, I don't agree with you. How many 10/10 girls have you seen with a 6/10 boy? Probably fewer than you've seen 10/10 boys with 6/10 girls, that's for sure.
Nothing turns me on more than when a girl types "you're" correctly on the internet. Makes me want to bang her brains out.
Reply 105
On Matt Burgundy. He takes a walk and then does the dinner dishes. He's crying within, waa

Matt Burgundy ages rapidly as Marshall Taylor pours tears of poison on him. Marshall Taylor's tears of poison turn into anacondas and slap his face until his face is covered in severe acne.
Original post by User23
Matt Burgundy ages rapidly as Marshall Taylor pours tears of poison on him. Marshall Taylor's tears of poison turn into anacondas and slap his face until his face is covered in severe acne.

Well ladies and gentlemen... That escalated quickly
Reply 107
Well ladies and gentlemen... That escalated quickly

LOL Marshall Taylor, please tell us how you are going to solve this acne problem (my advice: see doctor but do not even think about picking those spots- trust me I have experience)
Reply 108
Original post by User23
LOL Marshall Taylor, please tell us how you are going to solve this acne problem (my advice: see doctor but do not even think about picking those spots- trust me I have experience)

How do people even get acne
Reply 109
Original post by K.C
How do people even get acne

Idk it just comes unfortunately, if you want to find out how acne is formed Google's ur guy :wink:
Original post by AshcaanH
Nah, I don't agree with you. How many 10/10 girls have you seen with a 6/10 boy? Probably fewer than you've seen 10/10 boys with 6/10 girls, that's for sure.

I completely disagree. That's your way of viewing things, from your own biased perspective.
Reply 111
Original post by User23
Idk it just comes unfortunately, if you want to find out how acne is formed Google's ur guy :wink:

google is a girl, mate
Original post by 8472
Inside>Outside imo. :yep:

You can't have sex with a personality. Nobody falls in love at first sight with a personality.
Original post by King Boo
You can't have sex with a personality. Nobody falls in love at first sight with a personality.

What if you meet online having never seen a picture of them.. only chatting and discussing schtuff. :tongue:
Reply 114
[QUOTE="K.C;56373587"]google is a girl, mate[/QUOTE

Google if Google is a guy or girl
Reply 115
Original post by K.C
google is a girl, mate

Google it
Original post by munnaa
why is it hard for most guys these days to like girls with a brain that know the difference between your & you're? and why do they only tend to like pretty faces with no brain what so ever?

ps
this is not for all boys

Sorry but you can't complain about grammar when you don't know the difference between "Todays and Today's" (hint: one is not even a word), or think that whatsoever is three separate words. Same thing with your lack of capital letters.

[*waits for people to tear my grammar apart :tongue:*]
Lets be real OP when you see a guy you're attracted to, why is that? It's because of his appearance. Personality won't attract you Lol. It's the same thing with guys. Besides, men are a lot more visually stimulated than women.
0/10 troll, even 4chan wouldn't want you.
OP must be ugly to post this thread stereotyping "today's boys"

she specifically specified that this applies to some guys, not all.

It's okay not being able to interpret her post correctly :console: :jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending