The Student Room Group

boys in todays society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Twinpeaks
I completely disagree. That's your way of viewing things, from your own biased perspective.

"Your perspective is biased, but mine isn't!"

Can you see what you're typing? This is a subjective topic, I honestly couldn't care less if you disagree with me.
Reply 121
[QUOTE="User23;56373717"]
Original post by K.C
google is a girl, mate[/QUOTE

Google if Google is a guy or girl

After extensive research

"Its obviously a girl because it wont let you finish typing before suggesting other things."
Reply 122
[QUOTE="K.C;56375877"]
Original post by User23

After extensive research

"Its obviously a girl because it wont let you finish typing before suggesting other things."

That doesn't mean it's a girl! It could be a boy.. Just think of Google as a tranny so that we're both satisfied
Original post by AshcaanH
"Your perspective is biased, but mine isn't!"

Can you see what you're typing? This is a subjective topic, I honestly couldn't care less if you disagree with me.

I know it's subjective. And I'm biased as well. But mine is at least backed up by psychological literature.
I know it's subjective. And I'm biased as well. But mine is at least backed up by psychological literature.

Psychological literature? Please, tell me the name of the man or woman that you quoted.
Original post by AshcaanH
Psychological literature? Please, tell me the name of the man or woman that you quoted.

It's not just a man or woman. It's a pretty common concept 😂
I'll send you some links later if you are genuinely interested.
It's not just a man or woman. It's a pretty common concept 😂
I'll send you some links later if you are genuinely interested.

A common concept? Seem as though it's not, considering 30 people agree with me and 0 agree with you.

Also, don't know if you understood but "I couldn't care less".
Original post by Marshall Taylor
OP must be ugly to post this thread stereotyping "today's boys"

how can you the op ugly when you havent seen her before lol get a grip and i'm assuming you dont think much of my post; the best thing for you to have done is ignored it
Original post by munnaa
how can you the op ugly when you havent seen her before lol get a grip and i'm assuming you dont think much of my post; the best thing for you to have done is ignored it

I'm going to ignore this post also, which suffered from the disadvantage of being wrong.
I'm going to ignore this post also, which suffered from the disadvantage of being wrong.

you just said you're going to ignore the post yet you still replied? i'm loving how your impractical brain operates
Original post by munnaa
you just said you're going to ignore the post yet you still replied? i'm loving how your impractical brain operates

I didn't reply to your response at all, infact I didn't even read it. Therefore, it is considered ignored. I'm loving your grammar also.
I didn't reply to your response at all, infact I didn't even read it. Therefore, it is considered ignored. I'm loving your grammar also.

you don't have to read it, thats not the point is it? the point is that you're replying and to be frank with you, i don't give 2 ****s about my grammar & niether should you.
And the storm finally calmed.
Original post by Mr...
Doesn't that comment just reinforce OP's point...

exactly, he seems lost
Original post by BorussiaDortmund
I'm offended by this thread

well stay offended.
Original post by munnaa
well stay offended.

You on your period?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending