The Student Room Group

UEA, Norwich: Looking for a single room in a fun, social house

Hey!

My name's Josh, and I'm a 25 year old male starting a PGCE at UEA this September. I'm currently trying to sort out a place to live for the year, and thought it might be worth sticking an ad up here.

I'm open to pretty much anything, but the following conditions would be ideal:

- 3 or 4 other housemates, ideally 2nd or 3rd year/post-grad students
- £300-£400 rent pcm inc. bills
- <20 minute walk from the city centre

Most importantly, I'm looking for some fun and friendly housemates to share a really fun year with. PGCEs are obviously hard work, so I can't be in a house that's 24/7 party central, but I'd still like to be able to share some good times with some other hard working students when we have the opportunities.

Please feel free to PM or text (07950950518) me if you're looking for a housemate, or if you know anyone else who is looking.

Cheers!
Reply 1
Hi Josh,Hope your okay. I am taking a leave of study this year and if you still require a room I have one available for you. It is located on Friends Road about a 5/10 min walk away from campus in a house of 5 boys, 6 including you, all third year students. Rent for the room is £275 with bills not included. If you interested in the house or want any more details feel free to get in touch. Hope to hear from you. George Maw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending