The Student Room Group

AQA ICT AS Info 1 & 2 1st & 3rd June

Hey just wondering how everyone revises ICT. I know the content but seem to lose marks all the time bringing me down to a C or D :/. worried this will happen in the exam as if I don't get all C's I may be kicked out of sixth form.

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by lexysworld
Hey just wondering how everyone revises ICT. I know the content but seem to lose marks all the time bringing me down to a C or D :/. worried this will happen in the exam as if I don't get all C's I may be kicked out of sixth form.

Thanks!

I read off the mark schemes and make notes on that, they will ask you the same stuff but with a slight twist each year
Reply 2
Original post by Andy_Hill
I read off the mark schemes and make notes on that, they will ask you the same stuff but with a slight twist each year

Thanks Andy. I struggle with the higher mark questions but guess it's too late to study now. Wish me luck :biggrin:
Reply 3
Good luck! I've comp 1 tomorrow and I don't have a clue how to program chess 😬 gonna be rough for both of us!
Reply 4
Original post by Andy_Hill
Good luck! I've comp 1 tomorrow and I don't have a clue how to program chess 😬 gonna be rough for both of us!

ah sorry I couldn't wish you luck! just saw this, how was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending