The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Any Open University students please help.Despeartly need to access an ebook. :(

Hi im just wondering if any current students going to the open university do me a realy really really big favour. :smile:

Got this annoying accounting essay. I'm been told to get this book, an have looked in so many libraries but can't find it. My own university's useless, an they don't have it. :frown:

The book is an Electronic book, which is available online to certain universities. where u can download the book to the computer. My uni don't have it in their library catalgue and doing a search I found that its available from the open university library. I need to be a member of the open university in order to gain access to the resource.

I really desperatly need the book, so if anyone is a current student at the open university could you please please please x100 do me a favour and download it for me and send it to my email. I'd be really really grateful. I knw really studpid request but I'm running out of ideas and with the essay due in next week, I deperatly need the ebook.

Here's the details of the ebook:

Economics and politics of accounting, Oxford University Press, 2004

The link to where it is available from the open university site is :
http://library.open.ac.uk/bysubject/business/bus_ebooks_econ.html

Please please please if anyone could just spare 10 mins and download it and send it to my email I would be really really really grateful.

My email is:

[email protected]

Thanks

P.s: If theres anything I can do to help you in return let me knw :cool:

Millie x :smile:

Latest