The Student Room Group

Does anyone work in McDonalds?

How do they make the Frozen Strawberry Lemonade drinks?
Reply 1
I think it's fair to say, it's probably magic.
Original post by A5ko
I think it's fair to say, it's probably magic.

I think it is, they taste like they were made with magic.
The mix for it is delivered to the restaurant and we just put it straight into the machine, it mixes it all together and tadahh, so basically the workers have no clue what's in it, so it could be magic.
Original post by Teepee1209
The mix for it is delivered to the restaurant and we just put it straight into the machine, it mixes it all together and tadahh, so basically the workers have no clue what's in it, so it could be magic.

Damn.. so the only option to recreate it at home is to break into a McDonalds and steal the machine and a load of the mix...

I guess the police might figure out it's the guy who bought one every day for like the last 2 months though :frown:
Who the hell would admit they work in Maccy D's? :rolleyes:

I'm unemployed and I prefer it my way. :biggrin:
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Who the hell would admit they work in Maccy D's? :rolleyes:

I'm unemployed and I prefer it my way. :biggrin:

You work in Mcdonalds don't you :sexface:
I think it's fair to say there are zero lemons or strawberries involved.
We press a button and syrup/ice pours into a cup. The stuff is mixed and then we put more, different flavoured syrup into it and voila.

It's like, bordering on michelin star level of expertise.
No point in shaming people for actually going to work and earning their money instead of living of someone else's, that's more shameful than working in McDonalds
yeah m8 got a 2:2
Reply 11
Never had mac dons crew checkin in :cool:
Reply 12
Lol I was addicted to the starbucks coffee frappuccino- medium size + a brownie :mmm:

Bought one every day for like aaages.

I'm broke now.. so :K:

Quick Reply

Latest