The Student Room Group

KFC contract hours

So i’ve just been accepted to work at KFC and my contract says I have to work a minimum of 4 hours, does that mean some weeks I won’t be getting any extra hours? As I said to the interviewer I aimed to work 16-20 hours a week. Only asking as I really need extra hours for the money and wouldn’t be suited for me to only be getting 4 hours a week
Original post by e.ba1ley
So i’ve just been accepted to work at KFC and my contract says I have to work a minimum of 4 hours, does that mean some weeks I won’t be getting any extra hours? As I said to the interviewer I aimed to work 16-20 hours a week. Only asking as I really need extra hours for the money and wouldn’t be suited for me to only be getting 4 hours a week

My son works for McDonald’s and his contract is min 12h so yes in any week the minimum for you would be 4…. And could only be 4. However if it’s anything like McDonald’s there’s always extra shifts going that you can put yourself down for to top up. Also once you’ve completed your probation/training period you could ask for the minimum hours to be set higher

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending