The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingdomOfTheLord
Hello, have you had your interview yet? Mine's on Friday.

hi! good luck, can you let me know how it goes please?? i have mine on wednesday!
Original post by blueangel328
Any news about the UCL interview?

Someone's made a separate page for UCL pharmacy and there's a few tips on there.
I'm an MPharm student at UCL so if you have any questions about anything, either quote or pm me! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone had an interview at Huddersfield on the 20th and heard back yet?
The UCL pharmacy page, if anyone needs it

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3759535
UCL Pharmacy 2016

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tmkz
I have an interview tomorrow at medway school of pharmacy and i was just wondering who else does and what questions you think they're going to ask us? Also who else is having trouble logging into their applications portal?

Good afternoon,

First of all best of luck!

If you are having issues with the portal I would contact enquiries on 020 8331 9000.

I hope you enjoy tomorrow! :smile:

Sammi
Got into aston! For ABB got all my offers now finally haha
Has anyone who had their Nottingham interview on the 20th heard anything back?
Really scared as I know I messed up the calculations and chemistry tests :frown:
I haven't heard back from them yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maryam897
Yup, I received my offer from them yesterday, They want AAB too - I'll be firming them but I'm just worried I won't get two A's...

If you firm them, you'll get in even with ABB, as it says on your offer. Thats what ill do as well tbh..I know someone who firmed them last year and got accepted with BBC on results day so yeah.
Original post by Tmkz
I have an interview tomorrow at medway school of pharmacy and i was just wondering who else does and what questions you think they're going to ask us? Also who else is having trouble logging into their applications portal?

Hey, I have an interview tomorrow too :smile:
Reply 1990
same .... what sort of math questions or science questions do you guys think that they're going to ask us on the test?
Original post by maryam897
Who's going to the UOB Pharmacy applicant day on the 27th of this month?
o meeee
Reply 1992
i have my interview in two weeks. What can I expect from the interview (like the questions they ask) and what is the test like?
Original post by beansontoast92
Someone's made a separate page for UCL pharmacy and there's a few tips on there.
I'm an MPharm student at UCL so if you have any questions about anything, either quote or pm me! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AiyaD
i have my interview in two weeks. What can I expect from the interview (like the questions they ask) and what is the test like?

Have a look on the specific UCL pharmacy 2016 page
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3759535

This is the first year they're doing interviews and we weren't interviewed. So can't help you unfortunately...but I'm happy to answer any other qs about uni, course etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Has anybody applied to or heard anything from Queens or Ulster?
Reply 1995
Original post by Aleksandrinaa
Hey, I have an interview tomorrow too :smile:

Oh cool I guess I'll see you today then :smile:)
Reply 1996
Original post by joyl
same .... what sort of math questions or science questions do you guys think that they're going to ask us on the test?

Wait r u replying to me? There's a test??!
Reply 1997
Original post by Medway School of Pharmacy
Good afternoon,

First of all best of luck!

If you are having issues with the portal I would contact enquiries on 020 8331 9000.

I hope you enjoy tomorrow! :smile:

Sammi

Thank you! It's all sorted now, thanks :smile: I'm sure I will
Original post by zahraaj
Got into aston! For ABB got all my offers now finally haha

Is it BBB if u firm them? Who you gonna firm/insure? :smile:
Might just do pharmaceutical science I think I'm not for this kind of course 👎

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending