The Student Room Group

A2 ICT INFO3 AQA Exam 23rd June 2015

Couldn't find a forum for this, how is everyone feeling about this paper?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
From what I've heard, the majority of this years AQA papers (across all subjects) have been rather difficult with a requirement of extensive book knowledge.
It may be the case that this years ICT paper will be quite challenging.

In terms of the pre-release, personally, I'm quite happy with UCDM as it seems quite simple. Unlike previous years, UCDM does not need extra knowledge to be learnt.
Overall, just make sure you know everything in your book :tongue:
Reply 3
Does anyone know if we need to know about the technology life cycle?(Not the system life cycle)

My teacher was saying it's on this exam, but i've never seen it before :/
Reply 4
Original post by info1
Does anyone know if we need to know about the technology life cycle?(Not the system life cycle)

My teacher was saying it's on this exam, but i've never seen it before :/

I'm not sure what that is, haven't encountered it in the Nelson Thornes AQA book.

Have you checked the Specification?
Reply 5
Original post by imalkov
I'm not sure what that is, haven't encountered it in the Nelson Thornes AQA book.

Have you checked the Specification?

Yeah, it's not on the spec. Did look in the Nelson Thornes book when we were asked to answer a 20 mark essay on it, and couldn't see anything. Oh well, thanks anyway
Hey - does any one have any INFO3 resources to share? Our teacher is sooo bad not even gone through one topic nor the case study !!!
Much appreciated :biggrin:

[email protected]
Uhhh why did I choose A-level ICT??? It's so ****.
Reply 8
anyone got predicted question on the case study?
What did everyone get on INFO4?
Reply 10
Original post by palmtop

67/70
:/
Reply 11
Original post by palmtop

i got 58, which is just on an A
Original post by palmtop

55 out of 70 :frown:
Reply 13
Did your teachers give you your marks?
Original post by HarpZsc
i got 58, which is just on an A

I got 62 and my teacher said it's 64 for A... I had a feeling she was wrong as that seems very improbable.
Reply 15
Original post by thequackingduck
I got 62 and my teacher said it's 64 for A... I had a feeling she was wrong as that seems very improbable.

58 is an A, it might change depending on how people overall do, but i doubt it. I think 64 is an A*.
Any one have any predicted Qs for the pre release that their teacher has given them??
wow, this forum is worse than I expected.. someone get the discussion going..
Reply 18
Original post by afarouk96
wow, this forum is worse than I expected.. someone get the discussion going..

This thread isn't really active as there is another one.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3083121&page=9&p=57210755#post57210755
Anyone know the key topics for the case study

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending