The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I can never tell if you're the most dedicated troll in existence or if you're actually like this irl
stop texting and start ringing
Reply 22
Original post by Adipoptosis
It really annoys me that this girl takes so long to get back to me. Im sure she does it intentionally.

What should i do to make her reply faster?

Currently my strategy is just to send her lots of messages. Eventually she gives in and replies.

Unfortunately she's beginning to catch on and now she doesn't even reply when I turn her phone into a vibrator :frown:

if it was me, the contact saved by their name goes to +44
Reply 23
It really annoys me that this girl takes so long to get back to me. Im sure she does it intentionally.

What should i do to make her reply faster?

Currently my strategy is just to send her lots of messages. Eventually she gives in and replies.

Unfortunately she's beginning to catch on and now she doesn't even reply when I turn her phone into a vibrator :frown:

Leave her alone more, by sending her loads of messages you are giving off a desperate vibe. Be like her more and reply after a while not straight away, and be interesting so that she'll want to reply. So if she does reply quickly, you can have a good conversation at equal time lengths?
It really annoys me that this girl takes so long to get back to me.

How long is 'so long'?
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Honestly, you're a loser OP

why so mean jonny
Original post by lot1313
Leave her alone more, by sending her loads of messages you are giving off a desperate vibe. Be like her more and reply after a while not straight away, and be interesting so that she'll want to reply. So if she does reply quickly, you can have a good conversation at equal time lengths?

Original post by buxtonarmy
How long is 'so long'?

A few days.

I get your point totally.

But it hurts my ego if someone takes that long. She keeps telling me 'its her natural pace' but I don't believe her.
Tell her if she doesn't text back in a timely manner you'll take a hatchet to her. 100% results.
Reply 28
A few days.

But it hurts my ego if someone takes that long. She keeps telling me 'its her natural pace' but I don't believe her.

Maybe she just isn't the girl for you then?
Why are you such a needy human?
Turn up at her door at night and ask her why has she not replied yet. That will make her reply faster next time.

Tip: wear a black, hooded top and hold a baseball bat
Original post by lot1313
Maybe she just isn't the girl for you then?

Yeh I'm coming to that conclusion.
A few days.

A few days?!

I was expecting you to say a few hours..?
Reply 33
Maybe if your chats are good, then she'll feel the need to reply quickly, but you can't really do anything else.
If she's still taking ages to reply, then leave her alone and find someone better to talk to :smile:
Do people still actually use TXT MSSGs?

Why don't you download SnapChat, and send her a nude. She will reply in no time if you're hung.
She sounds like she's not worth you wasting your time on tbh. She can't be so busy that she can't spare a few secs to text
Original post by RainbowKiwi
She sounds like she's not worth you wasting your time on tbh. She can't be so busy that she can't spare a few secs to text

You're completely right.

She's a bitch.
Lol girls tend to do this thing where we purposely take ages to reply so that the guy gets more and more desperate and sends loads of msgs. And in her case the tactic seems to be working :rofl:
You're completely right.

She's a bitch.

With this realisation, you may proceed to move on and chase girls that can reciprocate your advances.
Original post by bassbabe
Lol girls tend to do this thing where we purposely take ages to reply so that the guy gets more and more desperate and sends loads of msgs. And in her case the tactic seems to be working :rofl:

lol yup it did work

But you shouldn't be happy for her.

She's a terrible person. Totally fake. Smiles a lot and says nice things but doesn't mean anything.

Preys on nice, sweet people like me!

Latest