The Student Room Group

why did he do this?

(i'm a girl, he's a boy)

so there's this friend of mine, we're not too close, we text occasionally. we met up on monday to have s*x. everything was fine etc and nothing went wrong during it. we haven't talked much since it happened, there's just been a shift between our friendship. compared to the last week we texted almost every day, ever since we did it we've texted ALOT less.

today out of the blue he messaged me saying: btw I know a guy that's just finished talking to a girl, you could text him if you wanted to, I'll send you his ig. and then he deleted it before I opened the message (they came up as notifications on my home screen, so he couldn't tell that i'd read the messages already).

why would he say this & what does it mean? does this mean he has talked to his friend about what we did on Monday?
Original post by Anonymous
(i'm a girl, he's a boy)

so there's this friend of mine, we're not too close, we text occasionally. we met up on monday to have s*x. everything was fine etc and nothing went wrong during it. we haven't talked much since it happened, there's just been a shift between our friendship. compared to the last week we texted almost every day, ever since we did it we've texted ALOT less.

today out of the blue he messaged me saying: btw I know a guy that's just finished talking to a girl, you could text him if you wanted to, I'll send you his ig. and then he deleted it before I opened the message (they came up as notifications on my home screen, so he couldn't tell that i'd read the messages already).

why would he say this & what does it mean? does this mean he has talked to his friend about what we did on Monday?

Most likely wasn’t wise of you both to have done what you did kind of makes you look a little you know to the guy he spoke to about you
Reply 2
Original post by Mohammed_80
Most likely wasn’t wise of you both to have done what you did kind of makes you look a little you know to the guy he spoke to about you

thats fair, thank you. do you think he messaged me about his friend's availabilty so that I could have s*x with his friend too?
Sounds like he’s done with you and doesn’t want to continue the situationship and so hopes to palm you off to another bloke so he doesn’t have to deal with you.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
thats fair, thank you. do you think he messaged me about his friend's availabilty so that I could have s*x with his friend too?

Well, I guess that's what he meant, but you should speak to him and make him feel uncomfortable to know that you know he wrote that. Depends on his reaction act wise.
I'd just make him understand that some privet stuff should remain privet.
Just should you know, guys talk about stuff like that just as much as girls do, but guys are much less mature, ig girls are more about sharing experience, guys are more about reaching milestones and embracing their ego. It might as well his friend wrote that to ruin your relationship so he could have more girls or something like that.... I don't know him and I don't know how well you know your friend, if he is usually more mature it might be not him who wrote it. On the other hand he might be just using you for sex....
Reply 5
thank you everyone for taking the time out of your day to respond to my question & for giving me really helpful advice. I'll take it onboard and see where things go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending