The Student Room Group

Girl replied once a day and said sorry because something happened?

So she seemed interested. But last 2 days, she has been replying once a day, But today told me that something happened, that's why she couldn't text me, and liked my message where I said that she should tell me when she is free to meet. I believe her. If she reaches out it's cool, if not, rip, what do you think?
Reply 1
Depends on where you met her? How long you been speaking with her? Have you video called (no filters)? If she is still interested?

People do have busy lives so maybe she can only message once per day. Everyone situation is different.
Original post by Anonymous #1
So she seemed interested. But last 2 days, she has been replying once a day, But today told me that something happened, that's why she couldn't text me, and liked my message where I said that she should tell me when she is free to meet. I believe her. If she reaches out it's cool, if not, rip, what do you think?

I think the situation is fine.
Just because someone replies slow or not alot doesn't mean they dont like you. It just means they are a dry texter and social media has just made people think this is a bad thing.
She's still replying and liked ur message, thats a positive.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
I think the situation is fine.
Just because someone replies slow or not alot doesn't mean they dont like you. It just means they are a dry texter and social media has just made people think this is a bad thing.
She's still replying and liked ur message, thats a positive.

we haven't texted since, I said that she should reach out when she is free, and she liked it. so I guess I have to wait
we haven't texted since, I said that she should reach out when she is free, and she liked it. so I guess I have to wait

She last texted you was 2 days ago or when? I can't speak for all girls but I don't like to be the person initiating plans because then i feel embarrassed if they refuse, i prefer it if someone asks me. Maybe you should intiate first?
Reply 5
She last texted you was 2 days ago or when? I can't speak for all girls but I don't like to be the person initiating plans because then i feel embarrassed if they refuse, i prefer it if someone asks me. Maybe you should intiate first?

Yeah, I'll probably ask her. It was 1 day ago. My last message was, that she should reach out when she is free, and she liked it. So you think that I should ask her if she doesn't?
But I think she knows I won't refuse
Yeah, I'll probably ask her. It was 1 day ago. My last message was, that she should reach out when she is free, and she liked it. So you think that I should ask her if she doesn't?
But I think she knows I won't refuse

yeah theres no harm in asking right? Its only been one day, dont worry too much, she may reply sometime today or smt. good luck!
Reply 7
yeah theres no harm in asking right? Its only been one day, dont worry too much, she may reply sometime today or smt. good luck!

of I think i was not clear. She replied, to my message, and we ended the convo, with her telling me that she will reach out
Original post by undefined
of I think i was not clear. She replied, to my message, and we ended the convo, with her telling me that she will reach out

hmm yeah, maybe wait another day and then ask urself?
Reply 9
hmm yeah, maybe wait another day and then ask urself?

the last exam will be on the 29th, so we would meet after that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending