The Student Room Group

Transformation discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Lol nobodies posted a photo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will definitely enter, just need to take some pictures tomorrow or something. Also, where do we blog specifically? Just our posts on here or somewhere else.
I'm tempted to try this as i need some motivation to get fit in time for my holiday to Majorca!
Original post by itssimplyme
This can be my first productive task for the summer :h: Will post photos soon :smile:

Tonight.
I'm in :smile: I drastically need to lose weight, I'm a whale

I'll get some photos up tomorrow :yep:
Original post by CoBu
image.jpg Leaning down for summer, will have lower body fat% by end

Lookin joocy cuz
Once other people post photos and I won't stick out like a sore thumb, I might put mine up.
I do actually have a sore thumb as well...
Probs gonna join, I need to tone up sooo much before uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by CoBu
image.jpg Leaning down for summer, will have lower body fat% by end

Good effort man
count me in :pinch:
I would like to join, where do I send photos?
Original post by SophieSmall

Spoiler

:teeth: :sexface:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
:teeth: :sexface:

:unimpressed:
Original post by SophieSmall
:unimpressed:

:perv:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
:perv:

Dammit Dan.
I really wanted to set up a gym/diet routine throughout summer, but I forgot to account for Ramadan. For the next month I'll be fasting from 2AM-9:30PM and I won't be able to do the same amount of exercise I initially wanted to. It'll also make a healthy diet much more difficult to accomplish. Anyone have any suggestions? Perhaps I should stick to regular intervals of muscle-based exercise?
(edited 8 years ago)
Half tempted to enter for lulz.

Rules on mods entering 5
was working till 10 and couldn't be bothered putting on gym clothes when I got home, so I'll take pictures tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Motorbiker
Half tempted to enter for lulz.

Rules on mods entering 5

You're free to win it as you have no vote :tongue: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by ETbuymilkandeggs
I really wanted to set up a gym/diet routine throughout summer, but I forgot to account for Ramadan. For the next month I'll be fasting from 2AM-9:30PM and I won't be able to do the same amount of exercise I initially wanted to. It'll also make a healthy diet much more difficult to accomplish. Anyone have any suggestions? Perhaps I should stick to regular intervals of muscle-based exercise?

Look at intermittent fasting, You may be able to make it work to your advantage.

Quick Reply

Latest