The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth - Ma Multimedia Journalism 2015

Hi
Anyone out there studying MA in multimedia journalism or starting in September 2015?

From Alexandra
Reply 1
Original post by AlexandraBach
Hi
Anyone out there studying MA in multimedia journalism or starting in September 2015?

From Alexandra
Hi - I've moved this into the Bournemouth forum in the hope that you might get a response here instead.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Hi

From Alexandra

Hi AlexandraBach,

I studied the same course 2007-2010, I really hope you enjoy it! It's such a great course and is really interesting. I'm sure it's changed a bit since I've left, but if Dan Hogan is still there then you're in for a treat, he's amazing!

I'm back there doing an MA now, so as you can guess I absolutely love the uni. I hope you find some course mates, and let me know if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them :smile:

Ali
Reply 3
Hi Alexandra! I just came across this website. I won't be in Multimedia Journalism but I will be in the Media and Communication MA programme. I haven't met or com across anyone in my programme yet either.

Regards,

Elise
Original post by eliseisb
Hi Alexandra! I just came across this website. I won't be in Multimedia Journalism but I will be in the Media and Communication MA programme. I haven't met or com across anyone in my programme yet either.

Regards,

Elise

Hi Elise
Sounds great. Me either, I just thought it could be fun to see if anyone else in here were to start their MA in Multimedia Journalism. Are you from UK and where do you plan to live while studying there?

From Alexandra :-)
Original post by AliBonce
Hi AlexandraBach,

I studied the same course 2007-2010, I really hope you enjoy it! It's such a great course and is really interesting. I'm sure it's changed a bit since I've left, but if Dan Hogan is still there then you're in for a treat, he's amazing!

I'm back there doing an MA now, so as you can guess I absolutely love the uni. I hope you find some course mates, and let me know if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them :smile:

Ali

Thank you for you reply. I'm really looking forward starting on the course. I have only heard good things about the university, so that is great :-)
I will let you know if any questions comes up, thank you again.

From Alexandra
Reply 6
Hi Elise
Sounds great. Me either, I just thought it could be fun to see if anyone else in here were to start their MA in Multimedia Journalism. Are you from UK and where do you plan to live while studying there?

From Alexandra :-)

Hi Alexandra,

I'm from Canada and moving to the UK before term starts. I found a house with a few other girls from the UK who are starting their masters this fall as well. They've all done their undergraduate degrees at Bournemouth so they know the area well and the housing, so it worked out well for me.

Have you looked at housing at all yet?

Elise
Original post by eliseisb
Hi Alexandra,

I'm from Canada and moving to the UK before term starts. I found a house with a few other girls from the UK who are starting their masters this fall as well. They've all done their undergraduate degrees at Bournemouth so they know the area well and the housing, so it worked out well for me.

Have you looked at housing at all yet?

Elise

Hi

Sounds great

Yes I'm going to live at Dorchester House in a studio. I really hope that it will be the right decision. Really looking forward to the everything. It is so exciting. :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending