The Student Room Group

Nearly 23: Never had sex, never had a girlfriend and never kissed a girl (AMA)...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Proxenus
Because I'm 19 in the same situation as op :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

19 is still OK.
Reply 81
Because I'm 19 in the same situation as op :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha 19 is fine though, in exactly the same situation..?
Original post by Ness'B
Haha 19 is fine though, in exactly the same situation..?

Well just the title applies to me :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Well just the title applies to me :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh cool, but anyway your 19 so it's alright..?
Original post by Ness'B
Oh cool, but anyway your 19 so it's alright..?

What age will it be unacceptable in today's society?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
What age will it be unacceptable in today's society?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol mate, I don't even know
Original post by cacra
Ever been to Thailand?

You should go.

That would confuse the hell out of him...
Original post by AverageExcellence
Haven't you tried OKcupid, POF, Tinder, blender etc? if you can't get laid/a date on that website then you aren't human or don't have a pulse

The amount of times I've gotten this advice.
"I just joined POF, should be called Plenty of Fish in a Barrel hahaha"
So I give it a go. Come up with a generic message to send, no reply. Get creative and unique. No reply.
My pictures are decent, my profile is funny and interesting. My messages thought through. Yet I get the odd reply, small convo, and nought.

Yet a guy I know who goes on about it, 24, looks 35, takes his pictures with a damn toaster or something (terrible just terrible) with a personality of a damn fish, seems to be going on dates with seemingly attractive girls. And here I am giving it some effort, get rejected by some 30 something, 3 kids, face of a dogs ass, because "I'm not handsome enough" WTF!
Original post by Anonymous
The amount of times I've gotten this advice.
"I just joined POF, should be called Plenty of Fish in a Barrel hahaha"
So I give it a go. Come up with a generic message to send, no reply. Get creative and unique. No reply.
My pictures are decent, my profile is funny and interesting. My messages thought through. Yet I get the odd reply, small convo, and nought.

Yet a guy I know who goes on about it, 24, looks 35, takes his pictures with a damn toaster or something (terrible just terrible) with a personality of a damn fish, seems to be going on dates with seemingly attractive girls. And here I am giving it some effort, get rejected by some 30 something, 3 kids, face of a dogs ass, because "I'm not handsome enough" WTF!

Some girls on there are expecting some six packed investment banker on there and the attractive ones must get probs over 100 comments a week so i wouldn't take it too harshly. You've got to be persistent if thats the sort of thing you want. Someone like you said 3 kids who aint attractive or educated isn't going to be attracted to some young educated TSR guy because lets be honest you're from 2 different worlds, speak differently, think differently and act differently. You've got to go with someone who seems like they have a lot in common with you on there and just speak about casual stuff without thinking about the end result. If you feel you connect then ask them out. I know people who have zero social skills and not attractive at all that have got dates and even shags on that site.
I was an investment banking analyst at a bulge bracket in London.
Nigerian - black African.

Wait, you were an investment banker and still can't get laid?
Ever been to Mayfair? There are plenty...
Reply 90
i seem to be in a similar position here, being that i have never even kissed a girl. I dont have an anxiety issue, my issue is that i cant tell if someone is interested in me or not, also i wouldn't know how to make a move, do i just go for it or not, in some ways i would find it much better for a girl to come on to me the first time so that i can know the signs, although i know that doesnt sound right.
Original post by ES95
i seem to be in a similar position here, being that i have never even kissed a girl. I dont have an anxiety issue, my issue is that i cant tell if someone is interested in me or not, also i wouldn't know how to make a move, do i just go for it or not, in some ways i would find it much better for a girl to come on to me the first time so that i can know the signs, although i know that doesnt sound right.

how old are u
Fantastic, thank you very much...you've aided me a lot.

No probs, glad I could help. Just saw this message now as it hadn't come up in my notifications so that's why it's so late.
Reply 93
how old are u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending