The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City university - fashion promotion

Hello I just wanted to make a post to see who's going to be on the fashion business and promotion course, or even any fashion course at Birmingham City :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello I'm going to be on Fashion Business and Promotion :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh great :smile: what accommodation are you staying at ?
Reply 3
Actually I haven't decided yet because I'm international student and right now I'm trying to decide which accommodation could be cheaper for me :smile: What about you? Where are you staying?
Hiya I'm going to be studying fashion design and fashion communication at bcu. Promotion is my second choice :-)
Reply 5
Original post by aoraity
Actually I haven't decided yet because I'm international student and right now I'm trying to decide which accommodation could be cheaper for me :smile: What about you? Where are you staying?

Oh really where are you from ?
I'm at curzon gateway :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by kjs2603
Oh really where are you from ?
I'm at curzon gateway :smile:

I'm from Riga, Latvia. I really liked this program and then just decided that I'm going to study in Birmingham. But now I have a problem of finding where to live. Hope to resolve it.
Reply 7
Original post by aoraity
I'm from Riga, Latvia. I really liked this program and then just decided that I'm going to study in Birmingham. But now I have a problem of finding where to live. Hope to resolve it.

Aw I've just bought my room, yes I hope you do there are ones available still at where I am
Reply 8
Original post by kjs2603
Aw I've just bought my room, yes I hope you do there are ones available still at where I am

Maybe we can contact it would be nice to get to know someone who's going to be on my course :smile: I'm looking accommodation for first month so I could get to know student life better and also meet new people but after that I will move to some student house or flat because it's much cheaper
Reply 9
Original post by aoraity
Maybe we can contact it would be nice to get to know someone who's going to be on my course :smile: I'm looking accommodation for first month so I could get to know student life better and also meet new people but after that I will move to some student house or flat because it's much cheaper

Yes would be :smile: I think you can message people on this if you wanna do that ? Oh I see, so you are in student accommodation first year then or ? yeah is cheaper haha I think mines like £124 a week or something like that im going to brum tomorrow to look around Curzon gateway where I'm staying
Hey..ummm..hi...i am not in the fashion course. I am in the law course...but i will.be starting my Course this september and i am.looking for an accomodation. dont.knw.if.you can help??
Reply 11
Yeah course, well I'm staying at Curzon Gateway it's in the city centre 5 minute walk from the campus maybe not even that. I went to see it on Thursday and it's really nice! Go on unite students and you will be able to book on their and find it or type on google birmingham city university accommodation and make an application for the accommodations you want :smile:
Hi I'm on fashion business and promotions course😊
Reply 13
Original post by Molly-may
Hi I'm on fashion business and promotions course😊

Have you started the homework yet ? :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by kjs2603

What homework?
Reply 15
Original post by aoraity
What homework?

They sent it in an email in an attachment have you not got it ?
Original post by kjs2603

What homework?
Reply 17
Original post by Molly-may
What homework?

If you haven't got it can forward it to you in an email they sent it a few weeks ago x
Reply 18
Original post by kjs2603
If you haven't got it can forward it to you in an email they sent it a few weeks ago x

Yes that would be nice it is possible that I didn't received it because I haven't had an english test I'm going to Birmingham next week to do it and only then I'm going to get unconditional offer
Yes please! X
[email protected]
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending