The Student Room Group
Hey, Hope you're not the same person I applied to in the Birmingham thread on this. I'm going tomorrow, I've applied for French, German and Russian. Was supposed to go on the 10th Jan but I couldn't make it.
Reply 2
Hey, I hope it's just a general thing! I've lost my voice and so I don't think my chances are good if we have to do any one to one oral work or stuff like that!

Oh, and I just found the other post about this, so sorry for starting a new one.
It's in English and very basic, I wouldn't worry about it! I went last year and there was a group interview where he just asked us what we thought about some very general language related issues which only lasted about 5 mins.
What did you think? I thought it was really empty and there wasn't much to do. They completely messed me around, cuz they sent me to Spanish and stuff so I was really flustered lol and then we had to speak some French and I couldn't think of anything but German! But, still, seems like a nice place, would probably be my insurance if they gave me a low enough offer.
Typical offer for Birmingham is ABB if that's low enough?
No it's not lol, think I knew that anyway but ah well lol. It needs to be lower than ABC. Otherwise I think my insurance is gunna have to be a uni that no ones ever heard of :frown:

By the way, if you go on the Birmingham forum on here we've been talking about the day. It turns out we were in eachothers group.

Latest

Trending

Trending