The Student Room Group

What just happened with my Aldi application?

Right I was just filling out my application on the Aldi website, I did the situational judgement test or whatever its called, then I was on the next page about to fill out the qualifications section but i went to put the kettle on. i came back and noticed the laptop has turned off cause my battery was low. i turn it back on and i go back to the applicaiton form but when i click on start application, it says

Sorry, it looks like you've already got an application in progress with us.
You can only have one open application at any one time. If you would like to change the role you are applying for, please contact the Aldi Recruitment Team on 0845 835 4424 or email [email protected]

There is no need to re-apply if you just haven't heard back from us yet; we have a high volume of applications to process, but will get back to you as soon as we can.

But I have not finished or sent off the application!!! seriously what the hell :frown:
Their system registers that you've got an application in progress, just log back in and it'll be there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Jackieox
Their system registers that you've got an application in progress, just log back in and it'll be there

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's the thing though.. when I try to start the process again, type in my name to start the application, it says Ive already got an application in progress... How do I log back in? I didnt have to register with a password or anything.
Reply 3
hey detts
Reply 4
i have the same issue and I cant see anywhere to log in.
Reply 5
Original post by kmcg97
hey detts

oh my god keeg. This is the creepiest thing, you stalker :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending