The Student Room Group

India or Pakistan, which is superior and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by $100Bill
India because they are not Muslim.

#2edgy4u

There are far more Muslims in India than in Pakistan
Your IQ.......
India obvs
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Go.

Could have added a poll to this.
Original post by Jaaneman Tu Mera
There are far more Muslims in India than in Pakistan
Your IQ.......

Wrong. Most statistics show Pakistan with a slightly higher Muslim population, few show India with a higher Muslim population. None the less, the is not much in it to say one has far more then the other.
Your IQ....
That moment when you realise the OP was just looking for entertainment, and all the Indians and Pakistanis arguing on this thread are naive and gullible.

Spoiler

Original post by Ravenous
The 1st war ended with 2/5 of Kashmir being under Pakistani control as you said, so that's not really a victory for India given that it wanted to control all of it.

That 2/5 part of Pak ended up with them because at that time Kashmir was an independent Kingdom, they couldn't fight the inavsion. As soon as they signed their integration with India, the Indian army entered the scene and stopped the invasion.

That said, I think the OP is a major dickhead for starting a thread as ****ty as this.

Every country has it's own merits and faults. Comparing them is like two kids bragging about whose dick is bigger. It's a pointless exercise.
India has public gang rapes, pakistan has bin laden

It's a tough decision
Original post by TheThugSlug
India has public gang rapes, pakistan has bin laden

It's a tough decision

you might get banned for this dued
india is superior in every way from all I can see based on their economy, political system and culture~, so yeah, india.
Original post by Jaaneman Tu Mera
Indian and Pakistani food is the same :wink:

Fair bit of overlap, but food in Karnataka and Kerala for example is wildly different from anything found in Pakistan.

As for the question, I probably like both equally. One of my earliest uni friends is Pakistani, one of my post-uni friends is of South Indian origin, the list goes on.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Brownclown
Homosexual yes
Coconut yes

Pakistani? NOOOO WAAAYYY

hmm funny how you always state the fact you're part Pakistani then go changing it to some next thing like "oh no im not Pakistani im something arab" lmao!! just be proud of who you are!! what's wrong with being Pakistani eh? ffs

#2edgy4u

Real talk. It's like comparing vomit to a turd though.

Pakistani food is far superior though imo. For the record before anyone thinks biased, I'm 50/50.

Also for the people mentioning that india has a large Muslim population, it comes down to the ethics involved in governing the country. Pakistan seemingly uses Islamic ethics in terms of governing the country, whereas India does not.
(edited 8 years ago)

#2edgy4u

Lmao!! how old are you 2?
[QUOTE=Cakeyygirl;57509735]hmm funny how you always state the fact you're part Pakistani then go changing it to some next thing like "oh no im not Pakistani im something arab" lmao!! just be proud of who you are!! what's wrong with being Pakistani eh? ffs

Maybe I don't want to admit I'm paki huh? And I'm not 100% paki I've got other countries mixed in.

Can't stand to be associated with those chavvy little freshies you get at school. You know those guys who break off into their isolated little group, talk like idiots, rent cars for eid and pose in front of them? They are an embarrassment
Maybe I don't want to admit I'm paki huh? And I'm not 100% paki I've got other countries mixed in.

Can't stand to be associated with those chavvy little freshies you get at school. You know those guys who break off into their isolated little group, talk like idiots, rent cars for eid and pose in front of them? They are an embarrassment

You have very much just stereotyped an entire race.... but I do understand where you are coming from tho but you cant let them people define your race, that'd be unfair coz the majority of us aren't like that at all, you get people like that in all races like whether your black, white or asian no race is perfect.... don't let them idiotic people put you off your own culture/race
Original post by cupcakes87
:rofl:
India > Pakistan - i am bias obvs :mmm:
however, so much needs to be done there. too many problems

PakSoc > IndSoc, therefore... :colone:

--

Both countries are screwed, to be honest, so it's like asking which of the two is the cream of the crap :indiff:
Reply 56
Pakistanis are better looking. Only thing I can give to them. Overall India obviously wins though. Surprise surprise.
[QUOTE=Cakeyygirl;57510065]You have very much just stereotyped an entire race.... but I do understand where you are coming from tho but you cant let them people define your race, that'd be unfair coz the majority of us aren't like that at all, you get people like that in all races like whether your black, white or asian no race is perfect.... don't let them idiotic people put you off your own culture/race

I really wish it was a minority but I don't think it is

I went to an asian secondary school and they were awful. Always used to take the piss cos I was "too white"
All my extended family are the same

I just feel it's best to separate myself away from them and not get associated with that stereotype
Original post by Silly_Monkey
Pakostan

We are better looking
Produce better music and television shows
We don't have ganges and it's associated problems
We are cleaner
We don't drink cow urine
We don't believe in the caste system
We don't believe in the devadsi
We don't burn women because they are widowed
We don't elect far right wing extreme nutcases. Pakistan has always opted for secular moderate corrupt parties
We are nicer
We are not racist
We aren't hindu
We are only 60 years old and we now have major cities, build everything anew and progressedql quite far in short space of time

what about your blasphomy rules, treatment of minorites, not allowing minorites to hold positions of power in the government, attacking non muslims, and your country aint secular mate far from it. also you do know there are hindus in pakistan idiot
I really wish it was a minority but I don't think it is

I went to an asian secondary school and they were awful. Always used to take the piss cos I was "too white"
All my extended family are the same

I just feel it's best to separate myself away from them and not get associated with that stereotype

ahh I get you, well as for me its the opposite, my last school was pretty much all white kids and a few other races... all my friends happen to be white too... so I wouldn't really know what it's like having to spend time with them kind of people,
but its sad coz Pakistanis living in Pakistan are actually nothing like what you just described... a lot of the school kids have so much discipline and are incredibly hard working its a total different atmosphere out there... I don't see why it should be different with British Pakistani's its lame in my opinion

Quick Reply

Latest