The Student Room Group

India or Pakistan, which is superior and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by londonboi2
what about your blasphomy rules, treatment of minorites, not allowing minorites to hold positions of power in the government, attacking non muslims, and your country aint secular mate far from it. also you do know there are hindus in pakistan idiot

You are right. Pakistan has a tonne of problems and i agree with you. I do wish pakistan treated minorities more fairly and do away with blasphemy laws.

However, a former highest ranking judge in the country was a hindu, there have been many christian cabinet memebers and mps (in fact christianity is the second largest religion in pakistan) ....
In fac tht egovernment f pakistan does es help fund and maintain chruches and other places of worship.

At least pakistan is slightly better than India. There have been stories of nuns raped, Sikhs killed and muslims stoned in india.
Reply 81
Original post by Silly_Monkey

At least pakistan is slightly better than India.

Keep dreaming mate.
Original post by bolly_mad
That moment when you realise the OP was just looking for entertainment, and all the Indians and Pakistanis arguing on this thread are naive and gullible.

Spoiler

Shhh! It's starting to get really good. :colone:
India.
Original post by luckbox
what place is better for travelling?? i have heard Pakistan is meant to be stunning.

Just go to neighboring Nepal instead.
Original post by Furios
Keep dreaming mate.

It isn't just a dream but a reality. When it comes to equality, pakistan is ahead of india.
Reply 86
Original post by Silly_Monkey
You are right. Pakistan has a tonne of problems and i agree with you. I do wish pakistan treated minorities more fairly and do away with blasphemy laws.

However, a former highest ranking judge in the country was a hindu, there have been many christian cabinet memebers and mps (in fact christianity is the second largest religion in pakistan) ....
In fac tht egovernment f pakistan does es help fund and maintain chruches and other places of worship.

At least pakistan is slightly better than India. There have been stories of nuns raped, Sikhs killed and muslims stoned in india.

The nuns were raped by illegal Bangladeshi immigrants. A Sikh was elected Prime Minster for 10 years and for every Muslim that is stoned in India, there are far more who are living lives of safety and opportunity in India's growing economy. If you asked them, I'm pretty sure most would rather live in India.

That said, you do realise that the OP is a racist and only made this thread to get some entertainment from Indians and Pakistani's fighting.

You may have your issues with India and vise versa. But don't make a display of yourself here, just for this guy's entertainment.
Original post by Yawn!
That said, you do realise that the OP is a racist...

Another unsubstantiated assertion? You are on fire today!
Original post by Yawn!
Incorrect. It is an accurate assertion.
It seems as though TSR is filled with frustrated white guys making negative threads and posts about Indian/Asians on a daily basis.
Seriously, do you guys not have a life or something? Why are you on TSR every day? I bet you're not even students, probably some loser 30 year olds who could never get that Indian/Asian girl and is taking it out on TSR, lol.

It's just incredible how much drivel you continue to type. :lol:
Reply 89
Original post by TheGuyReturns
It's just incredible how much drivel you continue to type. :lol:

It's just incredible how you can't address a simple point, and have to resort to petty insults.

I hope you're not upset because I've totally destroyed you today. :biggrin:
Original post by Yawn!
It's just incredible how you can't address a simple point, and have to resort to petty insults.
I hope you're not upset because I've totally destroyed you today. :biggrin:

Reply 91

Thanks for taking the time to search for an image on Google on my behalf.

I appreciate the effort you took in your reply, rest assured I would not go to those lengths for you.....LOL. :biggrin:
Original post by Yawn!
Thanks for taking the time to search for an image on Google on my behalf.
I appreciate the effort you took in your reply, rest assured I would not go to those lengths for you.....LOL. :biggrin:

Original post by $100Bill
India because they are not Muslim.
#2edgy4u

They have the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world last time i checked...
India and the reasons are obvious....
Reply 95

Lol, error in your reply? I know you're upset, but try to make sure you copy and paste the right thing, hahahaha.
Original post by Yawn!
Lol, error in your reply? I know you're upset, but try to make sure you copy and paste the right thing, hahahaha.

Reply 97

A 30 year old who prowls on TSR, and knows how to copy and paste, ladies and gentlemen.
Original post by Yawn!
A 30 year old who prowls on TSR, and knows how to copy and paste, ladies and gentlemen.

Original post by Yawn!
Incorrect. It is an accurate assertion.
It seems as though TSR is filled with frustrated white guys making negative threads and posts about Indian/Asians on a daily basis.
Seriously, do you guys not have a life or something? Why are you on TSR every day? I bet you're not even students, probably some loser 30 year olds who could never get that Indian/Asian girl and is taking it out on TSR, lol.

This is the most hilariously ridiculous post i've seen in a long time.

Quick Reply

Latest