The Student Room Group

India or Pakistan, which is superior and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daindian
Indiaaaaa :P cos we have Bollywood, xxx

We got better dramas than you! :biggrin:
Original post by ronmack
useless thread, we need unity. imagine both countries having good relationship would increase trade = more jobs for the people. these kind of threads only create hate.

Not really. There isn't much use for Pakistan unless you are investing into terrorism or islamic extremism.

Pakistan and Bangladesh shouldn't even exist anyway.
Reply 142
I'm not muslim, but you should stop insulting muslims.

India is the biggest safe haven for muslims and they will fight and die for india because india isn't extreme unlike some certain individuals who hold power in Pakistan whereby they kill off the ethnic minority.

In short both are good, but one has more problems than the other, and both need their problems to be sorted.

Peace is the way forward.
Original post by TheBBQ
Not really. There isn't much use for Pakistan unless you are investing into terrorism or islamic extremism.

wow what a shallow thing to say!! but guess what both Pakistan and Bangladesh exist too bad your statement isnt taken into consideration
Original post by TheBBQ

keep your extreme views out this thread pls.
Original post by Cakeyygirl

never watched a single drama in my life so wouldn't know lol
Def not. Chak de india saying that my gf is paki

So you are the same 'daindian' that posts on PP then, I was thinking you were :tongue:
Original post by Ravenous
So you are the same 'daindian' that posts on PP then, I was thinking you were :tongue:

Looool Yeh. Who are you on there
Lol obvi Indians will say India and Pakistanis will say Pakistan

Been to both, respect them both
Tbh they should both renounce right to self rule and join the empire, were better at this stuff
Original post by TheBBQ

Then India's Muslim population would be around 550 million give or take.
(edited 8 years ago)

I dunno about that. I really like my indian dramas. ^-^

I'm bengali btw, so i have no favouritism going on here, haha.
Make me shut it innit, #Eastorwestindiaisthebest #chakdeindia

Nah nah its orite, I can't be asked to argue with rubbish.
#SmartComeBack
#PakistanRulez

Thats so trueeee :smile: Indian movies are becoming far more like Hollywood and u can watch them with family tbh whereas atleast Pakistani ones are way better :tongue: xxxxx
Original post by leema1122
Thats so trueeee :smile: Indian movies are becoming far more like Hollywood and u can watch them with family tbh whereas atleast Pakistani ones are way better :tongue: xxxxx

I disagree dramas r just that drama. Bollywood is much better they have a wide range of movies. Plus everyone from subcontinent watches them. The only thing I'd give u is paki girls r more fit loooool xx.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 155
Original post by $100Bill
India because they are not Muslim.

#2edgy4u

India has muslims, i am muslim
Original post by leema1122

Bollywood is not a patch on hollywood. Bollywood is cheap dirty second rate watered down version that takes hollywood blue ckbusters, copies it word for wor and calls it original.

Quick Reply

Latest