The Student Room Group

How healthy is your lifestyle?

Would you say you eat well and exercise regularly?

Unfortunately I never really exercise although I eat well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

It's very unhealthy. I'm forced to eat unhealthy foods in huge quantities, and I'm too lazy to exercise.
Reply 2
I eat fairly well.
I exercise regularly.

However, I drink a lot and smoke.

So both probs balance each other out.
I don't exercise apart from walking but everyone does that.
Reply 4
Physically - yes healthy

Mentally - **** no if anything its made me more self concious
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
I used to do more exercise. Now that I'm bulking, it's just three sessions of gym a week. I'd say it's rather unhealthy.
I'm not unreasonably unhealthy food-wise, I enjoy treats and whatnot but I don't eat junk very often.
Very little exercise, unfortunately. I want to, but my parents think spending money on the gym etc is frivolous xD (I'm terrible at running btw, plus it's high-impact and I've got a family history of knee replacements etc :L) I think I'll join when I go to uni c:
Reply 7
My meals could be healthier and more consistent at times but all in all they're fine.

I also do moderate strength training and a bit of cardio to work the heart and oxygenate the brain (important when studying).

I recommend that you start eating more vegetables and fruit and try to balance your diet. Also at least start with a light jog everyday (for 20 mins or so).
Run 3 times a week, football once or twice a week, do some multigym crap on the off days (chest press, lat pull, rowing, chin ups, leg extension) cause my mum bought one. Pretty decent. A couple of months ago I was doing nowt.

Usually eat healthily, some days I'll just completely forget to eat though.
Reply 9
Well at this time of year, any menial progress I had made goes down the drain.
I don't eat healthy ngl... but working out at least 2hrs a day is a must for me!
I used to be in peak physical condition.

Now I'm fat lmao. Will be hot again before next freshers week though
Original post by blackened_sky
Run 3 times a week, football once or twice a week, do some multigym crap on the off days (chest press, lat pull, rowing, chin ups, leg extension) cause my mum bought one. Pretty decent. A couple of months ago I was doing nowt.

Usually eat healthily, some days I'll just completely forget to eat though.

Who is your profile pic? One of the England women's football team?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChickenMadness
I used to be in peak physical condition.

Now I'm fat lmao. Will be hot again before next freshers week though

What happened? Did you just stop working out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by davidguettafan
What happened? Did you just stop working out?
Posted from TSR Mobile

ye kind of. I can't work out much in uni because I don't have all my home gym equipment. I just brought a bench with me to uni. Also I injured myself recently so couldn't work out and got fat. lol. I ate loads of junk food as well during the uni assignments because couldn't be bothered to cook + do all that work.
Who is your profile pic? One of the England women's football team?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucy Bronze, my number 1 gal
Lucy Bronze, my number 1 gal

Nice :smile:

What club does she play for?
Nice :smile:
What club does she play for?

Man City Women. Don't really support a women's club team though, maybe I should.
Man City Women. Don't really support a women's club team though, maybe I should.

Yeah watching the women's world cup has made me interested
Yeah watching the women's world cup has made me interested

You should be! World cup has been great, and the support for England has come on in leaps and bounds, but the support needs to continue when they're back home. See if you can get out to any WSL games. Their attendances hardly break 1k-2k max.

BT Sport are showing a few WSL games live too, and of course the FA Cup final is gonna be on BBC August 1st.

Just the 'big' teams aren't really local to me, so I've never had a particular fondness for any of them. Do remember going to see the Women's FA Cup Final with an old football team a few years back, when Everton upset the odds and beat Arsenal :tongue:
Everton played Jill Scott, Fara Williams and Toni Duggan that day! Also Natasha Dowie who's been in the studio on the BBC doing the world cup coverage bagged 2 goals for Everton that day.

Pretty impressive to see how far the game has come in such a short amount of time.

Quick Reply

Latest