The Student Room Group
Does the offer specify anything about when the exams have to be taken, or does it just say 'GCE A-level grades AAB'? I'd assume if you've already done 2 A-levels, they'd include them; quite a few post A-level applicants seem to have received conditional offers even though they've already met the conditions, so it might just be a case of them not changing the offer. You should phone or email them just to clarify though.
Reply 2
They said in future exams. But the reason I'm confused is that my third A-Level I told them I wasn't taking, and they said it's alright. Now they've given me this offer! I'm confused! I really wanted to put down my firm and insurance this week. oh well.
Yeah, contact them asap to make sure.
Molière
They said in future exams. But the reason I'm confused is that my third A-Level I told them I wasn't taking, and they said it's alright. Now they've given me this offer! I'm confused! I really wanted to put down my firm and insurance this week. oh well.

Well, 'in future exams' would imply they haven't counted the AB you already have, but I don't see why they'd do that, and if they've included an A-level you're not actually taking, maybe they just gave you the standard offer without taking into account your circumstances. Definitely give them a ring/drop them an email and get it cleared up though :smile:
Reply 5
Yeah, I emailed them Monday, but got no reply. Ah the School of Law is sooo slow at Bristol :wink:. I'll ring them up on Monday.

Thanks everyone!
Yeah, try ringing, more efficient :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending