The Student Room Group

Surrey Interview

Quite confused of the layout of the surrey interview- is it 7 4-minute questions? I’ve read elsewhere it’s 8 6 minute stations. What if we misinterpret a question and need it repeated/ need clarification. Is there absolutely nobody on the call? Was expecting animal welfare questions with extracts like in other MMI interviews, but they can’t give us anything? Just quite confused as it is so different from my other in person interviews. Thanks everyone and goodluck!
Original post by maddygreatorex
Quite confused of the layout of the surrey interview- is it 7 4-minute questions? I’ve read elsewhere it’s 8 6 minute stations. What if we misinterpret a question and need it repeated/ need clarification. Is there absolutely nobody on the call? Was expecting animal welfare questions with extracts like in other MMI interviews, but they can’t give us anything? Just quite confused as it is so different from my other in person interviews. Thanks everyone and goodluck!

hey! I did mine a few weeks ago now
It is 7 four minute stations
I think there is nothing you can really do to prepare, the questions were quite strange but I would say can be open to interpretation. However looking at animal welfare is always helpful
There is absolutely no one live on the call, just a video recording. You cant replay it, however after the question has been given, the question comes up at the side of the screen, so you can re read it as many times as you like, so dont worry about not hearing it!
Also don't worry about filling the full 4 mins, I didnt and sometimes at the end sat in silence for 30secs and I have an offer
Good luck!!!! :smile:
Reply 2
Yes it is, I did it a few weeks ago. Does anyone have any offers from Surrey yet ?
Reply 3
Original post by marion 01S
Yes it is, I did it a few weeks ago. Does anyone have any offers from Surrey yet ?

I’m still waiting too 🙂
Reply 4
Original post by Lhoc
I’m still waiting too 🙂

same , the interview process was really confusing for me
Reply 5
Original post by Lhoc
I’m still waiting too 🙂

I received an offer yesterday !
Reply 6
I received an offer yesterday !

Amazing well done! When was your interview?
Reply 7
Original post by Lhoc
Amazing well done! When was your interview?

Thank you ! It was at the beginning of November!
Reply 8
Thank you ! It was at the beginning of November!

Thank you for your reply. Well done again! You must be so happy ☺️
Reply 9
Has anybody who did the interview for veterinary medicine got any reply from Surrey yet? For the ones who did the interview in Jan. thanks
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Naomi719
Has anybody who did the interview for veterinary medicine got any reply from Surrey yet? For the ones who did the interview in Jan. thanks

i did mine on december 7 i havent gotten a reply back
Original post by sparsh206

I think they are going through them now. I did mine in the beginning of November and received an offer a few days ago. So they are going through by weeks of interview (depending of when you did it).
Reply 12
Original post by sparsh206

Thanks, would you mind telling me when you received any news?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending