The Student Room Group

Who has the worst and best grades on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arieisit
Those were the days when there were many smart people. We're a dying breed on here.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you referring the number of people who have arrived recently who make threads to express their racist views under the guise of promoting debate?
Those were the days when there were many smart people. We're a dying breed on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think TSR is starting to accumulate a lot of non-student users which could be one of the reasons why we see so many c**p threads these days.
Original post by flibber
Are you referring the number of people who have arrived recently who make threads to express their racist views under the guise of promoting debate?

No, those sort of threads have always been around.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Raymat
I think TSR is starting to accumulate a lot of non-student users which could be one of the reasons why we see so many c**p threads these days.

What makes you think they are not students?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What makes you think they are not students?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Threads that have nothing to do with education and some are just plain stupid.
No, those sort of threads have always been around.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Then are you referring to the number of threads people make in which they discuss the most mundane parts of their lives?
All BTEC students are joint last.
I don't know, but my A-level's sucked...

Ah my GCSEs were so promising. 1A*, 8As, 2Bs, a distinction in ICT and a pass in CoPE.

For my A-levels, I got 2 Bs in History and Maths, and a D in Physics. Still enough to get me to uni and stuff, but disappointing to say the least. Turns out I wasn't cut out for Physics...

So far, in university, I passed first year with a very high 2:1, spent my second year in the US, getting a 3.85 GPA over the course of the year. I was sitting on a 4.00 GPA for the first semester but the second semester let me down. Still made Dean's List twice though, so I'll take that.

Now my History degree comes down to my third year. Not going to lie, I want to pull out all the stops to get a First.
Original post by BioStudentx

So you say that having D*D*D* for a Triple Award BTEC subject at Level 3 are bad grades? Also I know 2 people who went to UCL by just doing Level 3 BTEC at sixth form.
(edited 8 years ago)
Our Lord Dalek1099 *all bow down to him*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jammy4041

What university you studying at?
Original post by flibber
Then are you referring to the number of threads people make in which they discuss the most mundane parts of their lives?

Yes and the dumb half trolls.
Original post by Raymat
Threads that have nothing to do with education and some are just plain stupid.

Because education is all students think about?
Original post by Raymat
What university you studying at?

Plymouth University.
Original post by jammy4041
Plymouth University.

Doesn't count then.
Reply 35
I didn't get all A*s at GCSE, which makes me mentally inept, by TSR standards.

Infact, I'm really just LPK's carer typing this for him. I translated it from "nurgh nurgh nurgh", because the poor kid can't use the internet himself. Just lacks the intelligence. :colonhash:
Because education is all students think about?

I'm not implying that they do but seeing that some users post threads that are irrelevant to education ever since they started using TSR and some are just plain weird I am making the assumption that possibly TSR is accumulating a lot 'college drop-out' or 'never went college' type of users. I would expect students on TSR to be more of a comprehensive type of user.
Original post by callum_law
Doesn't count then.

Whatever. :colonhash:
Reply 38
Original post by BioStudentx

Youre so funny, in terms of equivalences my BTEC is woryh A*A*A* and on my degree i am performing better that people with AAA at A level, how can you juat catagorise all BTEC students 'joint last', some one with PPP in a BTEC would be the same as some one with EEE at A level and that would be joint last if you were basing this off grades, you ar obviously just a silly little child who needs to grow up and stop putting people down, people much more qualified than you,a silly little A level student, make decisions on these equivalences
Reply 39
Original post by Raymat
So you say that having D*D*D* for a Triple Award BTEC subject at Level 3 are bad grades? Also I know 2 people who went to UCL by just doing Level 3 BTEC at sixth form.

Exactly! Especially for IT or Computing subjects, I come across so many people on Linkedin who have a BTEC in IT and a 1st class Computer Science degree and most of them have got on to good placements and grad schemes

Quick Reply

Latest