The Student Room Group

A Level June 15 mark schemes

I was wondering if anyone knows when the June 15 mark schemes are released to teachers. I already know that the question papers are released 10 days after the actual exam, but how about the mark schemes? I'm sure there are people who know this.

Thanks for any suggestions
just wait till results day bro
Original post by Ilovemaths96
just wait till results day bro

for the results or the mark schemes?
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
for the results or the mark schemes?

results, mark schemes will hardly matter on august 13
Original post by Ilovemaths96
results, mark schemes will hardly matter on august 15

true, but knowing where you went wrong is less painful :s-smilie:
Markers will have the mark schemes... and there are some teachers who will have made model answers which they've done themselves...
I was wondering if anyone knows when the June 15 mark schemes are released to teachers. I already know that the question papers are released 10 days after the actual exam, but how about the mark schemes? I'm sure there are people who know this.

Edexcel release maths A level mark schemes on July 15th ...
Original post by mobbsy91
Markers will have the mark schemes... and there are some teachers who will have made model answers which they've done themselves...

thanks, but the mark schemes have section for allowances and alternatives. i personally don't need the mark schemes. sometimes even i know that my answer is a better answer than the mark schemes' but those answers are not credited marks

you will have to pay for them I think
thanks, but the mark schemes have section for allowances and alternatives. i personally don't need the mark schemes. sometimes even i know that my answer is a better answer than the mark schemes' but those answers are not credited marks

fair enough mate! Good luck finding them!
Original post by Muttley79
Edexcel release maths A level mark schemes on July 15th ...

if you are very sure about this then all the exam boards release them on the same date. thank you :smile:
Original post by mobbsy91
fair enough mate! Good luck finding them!

Original post by malaikaxx
you will have to pay for them I think

that might be true but knowing the date of release will get us the mark schemes for free :h:
if you are very sure about this then all the exam boards release them on the same date. thank you :smile:

Yes - I've just checked the e-mail from Graham the Edexcel maths guru.

Quick Reply

Latest