The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

2015 King's Accommodation Support Scheme

Has anybody received their SSN (Student Support Number) to apply for the scheme for an attempt to gain cheaper accommodation?? I personally haven't and want to know if i was the only one and how long they usually take to assess an application - considering the deadline is on the 25th of July
Reply 1
Original post by Kaizary
Has anybody received their SSN (Student Support Number) to apply for the scheme for an attempt to gain cheaper accommodation?? I personally haven't and want to know if i was the only one and how long they usually take to assess an application - considering the deadline is on the 25th of July

You don't need your student support number.

Just update your accommodation application and put the accommodation bursary as your first choice to be considered.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Kaizary

The number will be on the letter from student finance about you loan payments
Reply 3
hi, has anyone heard anything about the kings accommodation support scheme? or know anything at all?

Hello, the residences team phoned me and left me a voicemail message saying that I had received the bursary and my accommodation would be reduced to £140/week, I hope this helps.
Reply 5
Thanks for letting us know. When exactly were you notified?

Quick Reply

Latest