The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Marianne
I find halls a bit boring really. nowhere near as mental as i expected/wanted :frown:

Instead of pranks its mainly just people giggling a lot.

You must have got put with boring people because it's defo mental here and we are always doing pranks on eachother and stuff. :cool:
Reply 21
Piers-
Lunch in the capitalist canteen that we're supposed to be boycotting but aren't because it's so cheap and good

I see London as your location. I'll assume for that you're a SOAS student.

Edit: just checked your profile. I was correct.
8.30 Wake up
9.00 Shower
10.00 Uni most of the day
16.00 Visit girlfriend
21.00 Get home, check how much stuff has been stolen / used and not washed up / used and put back dirty
21.00 Work
00.00 Bed time

:smile:
Reply 23
Awesome, I was at my friends UCL accomodation for a few days and it was like a constant party
It depends on the time of year and which part of the week

I might get up around 7-9 depending on lectures starting and it can be later if I was out the previous night, have brekky pack bag, then get bus to uni. Do lectures, may do some additional stuff, then come home anywhere between 1 and 5:30. Afternoons may be spent on TSR, facebook, work, etc

Then make dinner, late if I am out on the razz to allow me to drink more. If Im in it might be bed around 11-12

If Im out then I may arrive back semi pissed at around 12-5 in the morning
Waking up at 8 isn't so bad :smile:

My halls has about 25-30 people in each block, which I think is quite good. Though there are cliques of people, as obviously there will be many different personalities.
Reply 26
Lib North
I see London as your location. I'll assume for that you're a SOAS student.

Edit: just checked your profile. I was correct.

haha, where else?:smile:

we're not all hippies, you know. everyone I know seems to sit fashionably just left of centre.

Latest

Trending

Trending