The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Find your flat mates 2015-16

Scroll to see replies

chamberlain flat 87! just received the offer!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Mason, Flat 83 :smile:
Reply 22
Chamberlain, flat 94 :smile: Block A
Mason ,flat 3
Original post by goodwinning
Oakley Court flat 6 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by MariaSoares

Hello there! I think we're going to be flat mates, just got an offer for Oakley Court flat 6 too!
:smile: :smile:

Original post by RebeccaC95

Oakley Court Flat Six for me too!! Room 5 :smile:

cute
Tennis Courts Block 4 Flat 19
Reply 26
Is anyone here staying in Athena Studios? :smile:
Chamberlin flat 27

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tennis Courts. Block 12 flat 67 ????
Tennis Courts block 3, flat A anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Mason, Flat 130!
Reply 31
Anyone in Chamberlain Block B Flat 117
Original post by ellen999
Chamberlin flat 27

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in flat 27 too! Room 4 :smile:
Anyone here for Victoria hall?
I'm in flat C14!
Original post by liyahsudra
Mason, Flat 83 :smile:

I'm in flat 83 in Mason too :smile:
Original post by DeborahB
I'm in Maple Bank block 2, floor 13, I'll be studying medicine, I haven't seen anyone for my block yet, surely I can't have the whole floor to myself :confused:

Louise :smile:

Maple Bank block 2, flat 10. I know of somebody in your flat I think, are you in flat 13?
Reply 36
Hi, I posted a reply yesterday, but it hasn't shown up so if this comes up twice, you'll know why.

I am in flat 13, good guess! I'm hoping one of my flat mates will be a bit ocd about cleaning and love cooking. I like to be tidy and organised, and I like to cook. Did you see the other person from my bloc on this forum,or another?

I'm really looking forward to getting started and meeting everyone,

Mason flat 17!! :smile:
Original post by DeborahB
Hi, I posted a reply yesterday, but it hasn't shown up so if this comes up twice, you'll know why.

I am in flat 13, good guess! I'm hoping one of my flat mates will be a bit ocd about cleaning and love cooking. I like to be tidy and organised, and I like to cook. Did you see the other person from my bloc on this forum,or another?

I'm really looking forward to getting started and meeting everyone,

Hi, I can't quite remember where I saw them, I think it may have been through facebook on a flatfinder app thing. I also know of a few people in close flats; 11, 15, 12 etc
Reply 39
Original post by The Disaster
Hi, I can't quite remember where I saw them, I think it may have been through facebook on a flatfinder app thing. I also know of a few people in close flats; 11, 15, 12 etc

Hi, I've looked on the flatfinder facebook page, it's quite good, although one of the people has moved out to somewhere else. It's good to be able to find people and chat first, it's like an ice breaker. Which accommodation will you be in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending