The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Have you been eating or drinking anything different? I always find that if I have loads of bread it makes me feel really bloated and I get awful stomach pains.

Try chamomile or fennel tea, that is supposed to work. And avoid chewing gum!
Reply 2
Joystar*
Have you been eating or drinking anything different? I always find that if I have loads of bread it makes me feel really bloated and I get awful stomach pains.

Try chamomile or fennel tea, that is supposed to work. And avoid chewing gum!

;no; Yeah someone told me about Fennel tea as well. Is it like an organic tea or summat? :hmmmm:
Reply 3
Yeah I think its Organic but not sure, never tried it so dont know what its like. You would probably be able to get it from Holland and Barrett if theres one by you, or any other health food shop.
Reply 4
Joystar*
Yeah I think its Organic but not sure, never tried it so dont know what its like. You would probably be able to get it from Holland and Barrett if theres one by you, or any other health food shop.

I see...thanks!
Reply 5
Its just a tea made from fennel, which is a vegetable. It has an aniseed taste to it, and does seem to help with bad stomachs. I have bought it in the past from Whittards, Holland and Barrats and Sainsburys.
gah... i have bloating at the moment due to those damn sainsbury's 28p energy drinks... eurghhhh.

Hoping this cranberry juice will do something, but it's not feeling too good (plus have to go out in a but :frown:)
You could try cutting out wheat, as that can sometimes make people bloated, and have sore stomachs.

Latest

Trending

Trending