The Student Room Group

What does it take for you to consider someone a slut?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheGoldenBean
Lol it's like an absolute carcass of a human being

Posted from TSR Mobile

Marriage would be enforced. I can see no reason for a marriage to break apart. In fact I don't believe there is one.
Original post by william walker
Marriage would be enforced. I can see no reason for a marriage to break apart. In fact I don't believe there is one.

But people change and they may no longer be compatible anymore. They may not love each other

Posted from TSR Mobile
But people change and they may no longer be compatible anymore. They may not love each other

Posted from TSR Mobile

Marriage isn't about love. It is about children and a vow before God and the institutions which maintains the family and morality within the British nation state. So marriage is more important and must be maintained. Simple as that. :wink:
Original post by william walker
Marriage isn't about love. It is about children and a vow before God and the institutions which maintains the family and morality within the British nation state. So marriage is more important and must be maintained. Simple as that. :wink:

So are you gonna get married to someone you don't love?

Posted from TSR Mobile
nothing. let a girl have as much sex as she wants without being judged
Original post by User23
Rude

I was joking. Calling a girl a slut is wrong unless she is, by definition, a slut.
So are you gonna get married to someone you don't love?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. However my view of love would be very different from your I would think. :smile:
[QUOTE=william walker;57990291]Marriage isn't about love. It is about children and a vow before God and the institutions which maintains the family and morality within the British nation state. So marriage is more important and must be maintained. Simple as that. :wink:

And in this thread nosey self important busy bodies who need to mind their own business.

As someone who grew up watching their mother beaten black and blue I find your views on marriage medieval and despicable. No reason for marriages to end? What about the beaten partners? Rape victims? Partners of pedophiles and other despicable criminals? The British 'nation state' decided a long time ago every person has the right to decide who they have sex with within or outside of marriage. No amount of religious fundamentalism can change that. We have freedom of religion in this country and you should keep your personal beliefs about sex and marriage to yourself instead of trying to shame people for having perfectly healthy sex lives.
Has sex with guys she's not in a relationship with/behaves in a particular way
Original post by Leeds98
And in this thread nosey self important busy bodies who need to mind their own business.

As someone who grew up watching their mother beaten black and blue I find your views on marriage medieval and despicable. No reason for marriages to end? What about the beaten partners? Rape victims? Partners of pedophiles and other despicable criminals? The British 'nation state' decided a long time ago every person has the right to decide who they have sex with within or outside of marriage. No amount of religious fundamentalism can change that. We have freedom of religion in this country and you should keep your personal beliefs about sex and marriage to yourself instead of trying to shame people for having perfectly healthy sex lives.

Those people should be in prison. The marriage must not be broken until death.

Actually if laws are enforced by institutions it will change the actions of the population.
[QUOTE=william walker;57991197]Those people should be in prison. The marriage must not be broken until death.

Actually if laws are enforced by institutions it will change the actions of the population.

So the partner should be trapped to their abuser while their serving their sentence and until they're dead. That's just as stupid. I know the bat**** ideology your pushing I was raised within the Catholic Church and you should keep it to yourself. Forcing men and women to be tied to potentially abusive partners for life (both legally and socially) is abuse in itself whatever reason you justify it (religion, state nationalism).
Original post by Leeds98
So the partner should be trapped to their abuser while their serving their sentence and until they're dead. That's just as stupid. I know the bat**** ideology your pushing I was raised within the Catholic Church and you should keep it to yourself. Forcing men and women to be tied to potentially abusive partners for life (both legally and socially) is abuse in itself whatever reason you justify it (religion, state nationalism).

The other options lead to the destruction of the family and marriage. Abortions and divorces which take away and ruin children's lives. So...

No the abuser would be in prison, the abused wouldn't be trapped at all. So when the abuser comes out of prison they will get help to stop their harmful actions. Plus there is a deterrence to stop them doing it in the future.

I justify it to maintain the power, establishment and preeminence of the Church of England within the British nation state and maintain the family.
(edited 8 years ago)
Slept with more people than I have (the slut threshold goes up ofc) :h:
Reply 53
Well if they are ****ing boys or girls like there's no tomorrow they are a slut.
The withholding of sex in order to manipulate, means giving sex for certain goods/services which is basically prostitution in the barter system
Well, a lot of things. From kissing random dudes in the nightclub ( numerous) to having sex on the first date. I am a bit old fashion, so ye. I prefer if the girl respects herself a little more than it is usual in today's day and age.
-posting half naked pics on social media so that boys comment saying "I would bang" or something like that
-sleeping with any guy with a heart beat
-cheating on their partner
-walking around in winter months when its freezing wearing next to nothing just to get attention
-sleeping with someone ,or kissing , or doing some sort of sexual activity with someone you know full well is in a relationship with someone else( especially when you know they were happy)
btw this isn't just aimed at girls guys most of these points work for you too
Reply 57
Original post by memoriial
Nothing. The word slut is derogatory towards women, and it's really none of your business what anyone else's sex life looks like. Guys aren't shamed for it, why is it any different for girls?

I don't think being labelled 'womanizer' is especially flattering.
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't consider anyone a slut. If people want to have casual sex then I wouldn't care, as long as they are being safe, not cheating and it's something they are happy doing. It's not for everyone but they aren't doing anything bad or wrong.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Not leaving such a large non-overlapping area in the old Venn diagram base category there buddy.. :erm:

Complete the thought.

Quick Reply

Latest