The Student Room Group

Around what age would you like to get married?

And also when would you ideally have your first child? (can be out of marriage if you want, I don't judge) For me it'd be in my early 30s, as in between 30-33ish, for both.

..yes I am bored

Scroll to see replies

Now. I'm 20, turning 21 in just a few months. My fiance and I initially planned to marry this summer, then **** happened and that's stopping us from doing it now. I'm thinking either next summer or the summer after because uni. I go through periods where I'm like "let's elope tomorrow!" but at the moment I'm feeling like I don't wanna get married at all because that means I'll have to stop living life the way I'm living it now - being a lazy **** who lounges around in trampy pyjamas all day, wasting her life sleeping, playing GTAO, and online shopping 24/7. I don't want this to end. :bawling:

I don't want my first kid until my mid 20s. Fiance wants 4 kids and he's a lot older than me so I don't want my kids to grow up with an OAP dad whose degrading health becomes a burden for them to endure while they're young, so I'm going to have to start and finish having kids early, meaning all kids should hopefully be born by the time I'm in my early-mid 30s. So, let's say 25 is a good age for the first kid. I'm going to be a baby making machine between my mid 20s and mid 30s. :headfire:
I want to be married in my early-mid 20's, I'm 20 now, so in the next 4-6 years, but it's not like necessary. And no kids. Nope, I've seen enough crying, screaming, and puking at uni!
Reply 3
26-29 as i will have a stable income
My wife can be the same age as me or younger so more children :biggrin:
Reply 5
Late 30's I want to get married. I don't know about children because that doesn't appeal to me.
whenever I've enough money to buy a great house for us to live in comfortably and to maintain it well, and to prepare for an unforeseen amount of children. idk when God will open the doors for that to happen for me though, but I'm working towards the 30s.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
whenever I've enough money to buy a great house for us to live in comfortably and to maintain it well, and to prepare for an unforeseen amount of children. idk when God will open the doors for that to happen for me though, but I'm working towards the 30s.

:h:
Original post by missaxo
:h:

oh hey. and do I sense a believer in the house? :jebus:
oh hey. and do I sense a believer in the house? :jebus:

of course!

Nice one bro :biggrin:
I definitely want to be married by 30 but preferably earlier
Actually I wish I was already married
I'm 21 now
25. After finishing a university degree in Food and Nutrition. Im looking forward to it.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'll marry a girl after 3 years and produce my first heir after 4 years. As I'm 26 now it'll probably happen in my early thirties.
in an ideal world id marry a gal late twenties if I feel marriage is for me. Don't wana leave it too late and think I'd prefer a decent sized family.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
29-32

How will you possibly get married if you refuse to have relationships?

Are you planning to get arranged marriage

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
By the time I'm 30 I want a husband with 2 kids :smile:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Huh? Where did I say I refuse to have relationships?!

Remember because you say you dont have time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by localblackguy
Around what age would you like to get married?

Ideally 22, but if something happens sooner or later, I won't inveigh against it.

Original post by localblackguy
And also when would you ideally have your first child?

A year after the marriage.
Reply 19
27-30 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest