Yes we are.
Scorpio.
Original post by markreed
Gemini.

Brother \o/ Did you see him call us sneaky :colonhash:
Reply 24
Original post by Imperion
Brother \o/ Did you see him call us sneaky :colonhash:

I know, so cheeky. Meh, at least he said he lusts after our "style and personality" :smug:
Pisces 😃 i get on well with most star signs

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know, so cheeky. Meh, at least he said he lusts after our "style and personality" :smug:

:yep: Was reading this and oh lord :rofl: http://www.astrology.com/article/zodiac-signs-gemini-sun-sign.html
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Brother!
13th of September. You?

You must be on the lookout for those perfect Capricornian gals?

I'm September 11th! :O (yes yes I know 9/11...)

Not looking for gals, but should I be on the lookout for Capricorn guys? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WildBerrySpirit
I'm an Aries.

Same :biggrin:
I'm a cancer :colone:
Leo.

Leo's all currently having their birthdays right now. :smile: Mine's 4th of August.
Reply 31

Bloody hell, that has got to be some of the cringiest waffle I've read in a while. Not gonna lie, though, those bits about being temperamental and stuff did apply to me kinda...
Some people on the Urban Dictionary are just :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reo for Leo!:wink:
pisces (:

never brought into star signs and zodiac until recently when I read over mine and found myself relating to it like crazy.
Aquarius.

Spoiler

Bloody hell, that has got to be some of the cringiest waffle I've read in a while. Not gonna lie, though, those bits about being temperamental and stuff did apply to me kinda...

:laugh: Ikr! Some stuff are true but others deserve a wtf reaction :biggrin:
Reply 37
I'm Gemini, apparently Gemini are supposed to be cheaters. But don't worry ladies, I'm not like that, I respect women :wink:
Original post by picklescamp
I'm September 11th! :O (yes yes I know 9/11...)

Not looking for gals, but should I be on the lookout for Capricorn guys? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well...Virgoans also complement each other very nicely in relationships too, once they're so similar :smile:

Don't worry, I'm not proposing :biggrin:
Alas, I am sworn to another.
I Am a Gemini. I don't really have the typical personality traits, I'm an introvert, I don't like being the centre of attention and I'm not two faced 😊

Quick Reply

Latest