The Student Room Group

Which fictional world would you like to live in if it was possible?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EdwardElric
lol yeah I didn't like what they did with his character near the end.

Oh yes Mustang is awesome. The power to burn everything to a crisp is so OP :yep:

[video="youtube;aR69TDkmuiw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR69TDkmuiw[/video]
:rofl:
I already live in my own world :smile:
Reply 62
Top 3:
Marvel U: Mainly because it somehow seems there isn't major civilian casualties compared to DC when there is a superhero/villain showdown + Nice alien cities to visit

Walking Dead: First things first they have down right the easiest zombies to control. Secondly had a dream where I used a helicopter to send all zombies down the Grand Canyon (noise herding them there) and made Vegas more livable.

Any universe most likely to destroy the US: I might sound like I hate them (Just a little tho and its the people) but in most (if not all) movies they attract anything bad (aliens, start zombie viruses, godzillas) which in reality is incorrect but due to patriotic directors they always seem to do so. I understand Hollywood is in America but is all that patrioism necessary?? Though would like the destructor/s to get destroyed in the process.
The Matrix, Harry Potter or Avatar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tokyo ghoul
Darker than black
D grayman
One piece
Tokyo new mew
Hunter x Hunter
Marvel universe
star wars when im in a sci fi mood. Spaceships and hundreds of worlds to visit.

Or Faerun (before the spell plague) - travel on foot through an amazing fantasy world
Original post by WoodyMKC
I already live in my own world :smile:

Tell me about this world of yours, I'm intrigued :smile:

Original post by Ishan_2000
The Matrix, Harry Potter or Avatar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which avatar, the movie with blue aliens or the anime? And why? :smile:

Original post by Kadak
Tokyo ghoul
Darker than black
D grayman
One piece
Tokyo new mew
Hunter x Hunter
Marvel universe

Why? :smile: you can pick your fave if you feel the list is too long to explain lol.
Omg there are so many :love:
Kanto, Harry Potter, Middle-Earth, Gotham (I would love to work in Arkham Asylum with Harley Quinn :colone:) in the DC Universe or Asgard in Marvel Universe , Camelot and the Enchanted Forest in Once Upon A Time.
(edited 8 years ago)
Naruto fictional world, because ninja
Original post by drowzee
Omg there are so many :love:
Kanto, Harry Potter, Middle-Earth, Gotham (I would love to work in Arkham Asylum with Harley Quinn :colone:) in the DC Universe or Asgard in Marvel Universe , Camelot and the Enchanted Forest in Once Upon A Time.

I see you love fantasy and myth like me :smile: love everything you mentioned. I forgot about Camelot and I love OUAT :love:

Btw you look hot in your new avatar :redface:
Planet of the apes. Because monkeys are sexy and I would enjoy getting dominated by them
Original post by Badassbunny
Naruto fictional world, because ninja

Say no more, I know exactly what you mean :wink:
Original post by willock91
Planet of the apes. Because monkeys are sexy and I would enjoy getting dominated by them

Kinky. Why are they sexy? Lol
Original post by starlight82

Which avatar, the movie with blue aliens or the anime? And why? :smile:

The movie with the blue aliens.
It's an advanced world, similar to Earth, just an interesting place to live, for a change, I guess, in a new community of people. It seems a very equal society. :smile:
Original post by Imperion
[video="youtube;aR69TDkmuiw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR69TDkmuiw[/video]
:rofl:

Where has this been all my life? XD

In my head
Just me and all the girls on the planet :yep:

Or i would live in Fairy Tale anime or How I Met Your Mother area
Oh Harry Potter for sure. The idea of being capable of magic is fascinating.
Meeting HP would make my childhood come true :biggrin:
Original post by starlight82
I see you love fantasy and myth like me :smile: love everything you mentioned. I forgot about Camelot and I love OUAT :love:

Btw you look hot in your new avatar :redface:

Oh yes definitely, it's my escapism from the woes of real life :moon:. Have you seen the season final? I can't wait until the end of September. And thank you. :colondollar:
Original post by EdwardElric
Where has this been all my life? XD

:lol: That's gotta be so true, but he can't use his flames in the rain :mmm:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
In my head
Just me and all the girls on the planet :yep:

Or i would live in Fairy Tale anime or How I Met Your Mother area

Lmao, what kinda dragon slayer would you be? :holmes:
I think Skyrim would be a pretty epic place to live.

Quick Reply

Latest