The Student Room Group

Which fictional world would you like to live in if it was possible?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Imperion
:lol: That's gotta be so true, but he can't use his flames in the rain :mmm:

Lmao, what kinda dragon slayer would you be? :holmes:

An iron dragon slayer like Gajeel
Original post by drowzee
Oh yes definitely, it's my escapism from the woes of real life :moon:. Have you seen the season final? I can't wait until the end of September. And thank you. :colondollar:

Yes, it's exactly the right sort of escapism from real life lol. Last episode I watched was when Elsa appeared at the end of one of the seasons. I know there's another season for me to catch up on, you've reminded me to watch so thank you :smile:
I would also love to be in the world of Harry Potter!:h: It seems as though it would be such an amazing and magical place where you never become bored. I'd love to go to Hogwarts too and whenever I re read or re watch the movies, I always imagine myself in the world of Harry Potter:wizard2:
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Oh Harry Potter for sure. The idea of being capable of magic is fascinating.
Meeting HP would make my childhood come true :biggrin:

Me too, I like your thinking :smile:
Original post by Edminzodo
Yu-Gi-Oh. Specifically GX.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But..but Duel Monsters, that was the best! :eek:
Original post by Shaistaaa
I would also love to be in the world of Harry Potter!:h: It seems as though it would be such an amazing and magical place where you never become bored. I'd love to go to Hogwarts too and whenever I re read or re watch the movies, I always imagine myself in the world of Harry Potter:wizard2:

Have you been the to the Harry Potter studios? If you haven't, you must go! It is amazing and I would add that as one of the best memories I have :h: I was fangirling all over the place lol.
A world where someone else would aggressively market my potentially extremely lucrative skillset on my behalf, in exchange for nothing more than 'the satisfaction of a job well done'.
Terry Pratchett's Discworld.
Definitely Harry Potter! It would make school so much more fun. I'd love to play some quidditch, Team Slytherin over here :smile:

Also the Supernatural universe would be quite cool. I'd love to be best friends with the Winchesters. Plus, I want to meet Gabriel :redface:
Unfortunately no! :frown: You're so lucky, I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE to go. It would be a dream come true honestly:dance:

Original post by starlight82
Have you been the to the Harry Potter studios? If you haven't, you must go! It is amazing and I would add that as one of the best memories I have :h: I was fangirling all over the place lol.
Original post by Fleming1928
Definitely Harry Potter! It would make school so much more fun. I'd love to play some quidditch, Team Slytherin over here :smile:

Also the Supernatural universe would be quite cool. I'd love to be best friends with the Winchesters. Plus, I want to meet Gabriel :redface:

Everyone keeps coming up with great places I forget :biggrin:

I love Supernatural. Dean Winchester :perv: 'nuff said.
Divergent/Insurgent, Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games, Shrek and Family Guy.
This is too hard to choose, I read/watch lots of stuff from the fantasy genre, so many to choose from. :sad:
It would be interesting to live in the world of 'Battlestar Galactica' (the re-imagined TV series), in the period which follows the attack on the Twelve Colonies. But I don't want to be one of the ordinary citizens. It would be interesting to be one of the Viper pilots, or to be involved in the new era of politics...or one of the prominent military figures in the fleet.
Everyone keeps coming up with great places I forget :biggrin:

I love Supernatural. Dean Winchester :perv: 'nuff said.

Let's sell our souls to make the Supernatural universe a reality :colondollar:
Then you can have Dean, I'll take Gabriel :mmm:

Spoiler

it can be from movies, books, games and even something mythical.

and explain why?

I would love to be in the world of harry potter. I think i would be awesome at magic :u just the whole atmosphere in hogwarts seems like a cool place to be.

As always, be as serious, funny or as creative as you like :smile:

omg same, i love harry potter
Original post by Shaistaaa
Unfortunately no! :frown: You're so lucky, I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE to go. It would be a dream come true honestly:dance:

It was my dream come true. My friends surprised me by taking me there for my birthday. I had no idea until I saw the posters on the main bus that takes us to the studios. I swear I was the happiest girl in the world that day :colondollar:

Original post by Black Rose
This is too hard to choose, I read/watch lots of stuff from the fantasy genre, so many to choose from. :sad:

Pick a couple and briefly explain why :smile: just so I have an idea of what you like.
Original post by Fleming1928
Let's sell our souls to make the Supernatural universe a reality :colondollar:
Then you can have Dean, I'll take Gabriel :mmm:

Spoiler

Yes! I'll meet you at a crossroad and summon a demon :wink: Dean, here I come :sexface:

Adam :frown:

Original post by munnaa
omg same, i love harry potter

Have you been to the Harry Potter studios tour? U would love it, one of the best days of my life lol :smile:
Yes! I'll meet you at a crossroad and summon a demon :wink: Dean, here I come :sexface:

Adam :frown:

Have you been to the Harry Potter studios tour? U would love it, one of the best days of my life lol :smile:

Noo omg i need to, yesterday i wen itv for some work experience and met j.k rowlings lawyers !! Thats got to be something haha, are you in pottermore?
Original post by Thickfreakness
It would be interesting to live in the world of 'Battlestar Galactica' (the re-imagined TV series), in the period which follows the attack on the Twelve Colonies. But I don't want to be one of the ordinary citizens. It would be interesting to be one of the Viper pilots, or to be involved in the new era of politics...or one of the prominent military figures in the fleet.

So many of this thread's previous contributions seem to omit the phrase, "and die, horribly".

Quick Reply

Latest