The Student Room Group

TSR Pakistani Society - MKXIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ClassyBoy
Mate. You want another Pak-Indo fight. Me vs you. Let's go.

Come at me bruv :lockstock:
Original post by Gladiator12345
I never liked bollywood until 2 days ago when I was recommended some movies, I watched kabhi khushi khabi gam I loved it , do u know sime other good ones?

Watch Agneepath really good movie
Original post by Princess31
Lol woah. You shouldve went back after a few months :tongue:
I just had a lesson there :lol:
I DID A 3 POINT TURN ON MY OWN :woo:

Yeah, but my morale was so bad after my 2nd test I just thought "**** that I'm not doing that again for a while" :rofl: Regret not going back to lessons though, probably would've passed by now.

Ah nice one, I actually became a pro at all the manoeuvres, I know how good it feels when you know how to do them perfectly :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ravenous
Yeah, but my morale was so bad after my 2nd test I just though "**** that I'm not doing that again for a while" :rofl: Regret not going back to lessons though, probably would've passed by now.

Ah nice one, I actually became a pro at all the manoeuvres, I know how good it feels when you know how to do them perfectly :tongue:

Haha aww im sure you wouldve passed ages ago if u had kept at it :tongue:

Lol it was thr best feeling ever :lol: i temember the last time i did a 3 piint turn in like 15 points :rofl: my instructor was like :K:
But he was so proud :rofl"

Lol it was thr best feeling ever :lol: i temember the last time i did a 3 piint turn in like 15 points :rofl: my instructor was like :K:

Loool
If u mastered the parallel parking and corner reverse u pretty much there corner reverse was so easy

Posted from TSR Mobile
A new thread..? How come.. Oh and I'm not even pakistani. My dad is .. :P
Original post by sim12345
Watch Agneepath really good movie

Thanks for the previous movies, I loved them all you have converted me to bollywood, I love the music and the dances and some are very funny x
Original post by uranus69
Hi everybody :bigsmile:

:hi:
Hello there :smile:
Original post by Gladiator12345
Thanks for the previous movies, I loved them all you have converted me to bollywood, I love the music and the dances and some are very funny x

I knew u would like them
no worries :smile:
Reply 189
Hi everybody :bigsmile:

Hi
Original post by Pikachu94
Loool
If u mastered the parallel parking and corner reverse u pretty much there corner reverse was so easy

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:
Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha i know. Im so much more confident with it all now :tongue:
Original post by Adeel Ali
A new thread..? How come.. Oh and I'm not even pakistani. My dad is .. :P

Cos last thread was reaching 10000 posts :tongue:
:lol:
Still makes u half pakistani at least
Original post by arfah
Hi

:smile:

U learning as well ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 192
U learning as well ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I just missed you :smile:
Original post by Queen Cersei
Hahah I wish there was a magical button!

It doesn't take long, I can show you if you want to do it for the next thread?

Teach me, master.
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
Nicki Minaj sounds as if she's having a tantrum half the time. Her voice, in my opinion (I don't want to be attacked by her mob of fanboys/girls), sounds so high pitched and annoying!

I prefer plain watches...maybe something like this:

http://www.tagheuer.co.uk/int-en/luxury-watches/carrera/carrera-ladies-carrera-lady-calibre-9-automatic-watch-diamond-dial-28mm-black-with-azurage-steel-bracelet

I usually sleep at 2am (after watching or a film or TV) so my sleeping pattern is messed up (I'm waking up around about 12pm-1pm).

I don't have showers everyday, more like once every 2 days or miss a day then shower (I have curly hair and I cba straightening it again). :P

Lol tbf it does! It sounds kinda funny tbf... I likes the fancy watches but more so...the atomic watches and yah that does look nice!

Lol. I used to do that, but now it's more say...11/12 or so! As a girl, it is a bit harder to shower every day tbf I guess..

Princess, I can imagine you did a manoeuvre in 15 turns if you had 3 PINTS! This also being said, I had to do a 10 point turn to get in to a very tight bay but hey it meant I was close to work! :biggrin:
@NaTaLiiA513
I give up trying to watch Ladies vs Rikky Bahl with English subtitles :redface:
I was tagged :0
Original post by arfah
No I just missed you :smile:

Awww missed u too :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
@NaTaLiiA513
I give up trying to watch Ladies vs Rikky Bahl with English subtitles :redface:

I like that film, shame :frown: