The Student Room Group

TSR Pakistani Society - MKXIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Yep, its quite big too. But no one post there are only 3 active somali people i know :tongue: on TSR
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2728345&page=273
Hmm......nice, well I guess there aren't many Somali's on TSR, right? Well, certainly not as many as Pakistanis :tongue: Pakistanis are LITERALLY everywhere, talking from experience coz I have a lot of cousins in different countries :tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
Hmm......nice, well I guess there aren't many Somali's on TSR, right? Well, certainly not as many as Pakistanis :tongue: Pakistanis are LITERALLY everywhere, talking from experience coz I have a lot of cousins in different countries :tongue:

Yep
Population of Somalia: 10.2 million:sad:
Population of Pakistan: 182.1 :shock:

You guys must be very busy :u:
Yep
Population of Somalia: 10.2 million:sad:
Population of Pakistan: 182.1 :shock:

You guys must be very busy :u:
Aw, dw, it's quality over quantity and unfortunately a lot of Pakistanis are well.......nevermind. :tongue:

Why would we be busy? lol :tongue: Pakistani's are like the laziest ever, not all, but most :u:
Aw, dw, it's quality over quantity and unfortunately a lot of Pakistanis are well.......nevermind. :tongue:

Why would we be busy? lol :tongue: Pakistani's are like the laziest ever, not all, but most :u:

What are you saying? Somali People have more quality :colonhash: Dude u urself said the Somali guys you've met are roadman gangster wannabes :tongue:

Very Busy in some ways You're ten times more than else and some you guys must be........:colone:
What are you saying? Somali People have more quality :colonhash: Dude u urself said the Somali guys you've met are roadman gangster wannabes :tongue:

Very Busy in some ways You're ten times more than else and some you guys must be........:colone:
Not all are like that though, I have seen some very religious ones too, but they when they get angry, you don't wanna be around :redface: Hopefully you find someone that's not a wannabe :tongue:

Oh, ok lol :tongue: But why the creepy face? :redface:
Not all are like that though, I have seen some very religious ones too, but they when they get angry, you don't wanna be around :redface: Hopefully you find someone that's not a wannabe :tongue:

Oh, ok lol :tongue: But why the creepy face? :redface:

:biggrin: You dont want to be around me when im angry :tongue: and i dont want to be around you when you're in a bad mood. You act like an A-CLASS b&tch :biggrin:

:colone: You know why i used this emoji
:biggrin: You dont want to be around me when im angry :tongue: and i dont want to be around you when you're in a bad mood. You act like an A-CLASS b&tch :biggrin:

:colone: You know why i used this emoji
lol, ok :tongue:

ERM... I really don't :redface:
lol, ok :tongue:

ERM... I really don't :redface:

Cool:tongue:.
Cool :biggrin: Stay oblivious :h:
Cool:tongue:.
Cool :biggrin: Stay oblivious :h:
Cool :colonhash:
NO! You know how curious I am, tell me now!
Cool :colonhash:
NO! You know how curious I am, tell me now!

cool :colonhash:
I REPEAT AGAIN YOU GUYS HAVE A HIGH POPULATION YOU MUST BE VERY BUSY :u: *think hamza think*
cool :colonhash:
I REPEAT AGAIN YOU GUYS HAVE A HIGH POPULATION YOU MUST BE VERY BUSY :u: *think hamza think*
:colonhash:
Oh, SEX! lol :tongue: I'm not that dirty minded, y'see, unlike some people :mmm:
:colonhash:
Oh, SEX! lol :tongue: I'm not that dirty minded, y'see, unlike some people :mmm:

At last he gets it.
UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE :angry: Are you saying im dirty! That cant be the case i had a shower :tongue:

Spoiler

At last he gets it.
UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE :angry: Are you saying im dirty! That cant be the case i had a shower :tongue:

Spoiler

lol, please change the subject :tongue:

btw, what's that Arabic song you sent me, called? The first one
If anyone has like the awkward Pakistani relatives, ya know like the nosey gossipy ones, when they ask about how much you get paid at work how would you avoid it without sounding rude.
Original post by redleader1
If anyone has like the awkward Pakistani relatives, ya know like the nosey gossipy ones, when they ask about how much you get paid at work how would you avoid it without sounding rude.

"Bus Allah ka shukar hai" :tongue:

Asking about your salary is not nosy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gladiatorsword
Asking about your salary is not nosy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not ? You know how Asians think they'll compare it to their kids and say how better they are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why not ? You know how Asians think they'll compare it to their kids and say how better they are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing wrong with some good old competition and motivation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi GUISE!I've been super duper tired cos... I came late :frown:
Obligatory :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest