The Student Room Group

TSR Pakistani Society - MKXIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Internet
Would prefer shoes tbh!! Tho mum doesnt hit my brother these days probably cos I got all of that instead :biggrin:

Hmm personally cant bring myself to hit kids. Just seems a little..cruel

Same. I would never do that to my children. I'll probably just stick to the naughty chair or something like that. :biggrin:

I used to be so naughty as a child though so that's why I was always the one who got in trouble the most.
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
Same. I would never do that to my children. I'll probably just stick to the naughty chair or something like that. :biggrin:

I used to be so naughty as a child though so that's why I was always the one who got in trouble the most.

Lool the naughty chair :tongue: I find that cutting off the internet works :biggrin: Wooh for networking knowledge...and lol! I was well behaved, and I still got hit :frown: I was barely "naughty"

Besides, I find that most kids both love me and fear me which is pretty cool I guess
Original post by The_Internet
Lool the naughty chair :tongue: I find that cutting off the internet works :biggrin: Wooh for networking knowledge...and lol! I was well behaved, and I still got hit :frown: I was barely "naughty"

Besides, I find that most kids both love me and fear me which is pretty cool I guess

The naughty chair and the dunce hat is supposed to make children ashamed of what they did so they won't do it again. Never worked for me. lol.

No child fears me, well except for the times I have to raise my voice because they're doing something stupid and they get caught in the act.

Or if you really wanted to see your child suffer just take away their phone charger so they have to be frugal with their battery. :u:

Oh dear, any reason why you got hit? But then again my mother likes to yell at me a lot to vent out her frustration on me. I'm used to it because I've been hearing it for so many years now.
(edited 8 years ago)
No child fears me, well except for the times I have to raise my voice because they're doing something stupid and they get caught in the act.

Or if you really wanted to see your child suffer just take away their phone charger so they have to be frugal with their battery. :u:

Oh dear, any reason why you got hit? But then again my mother likes to yell at me a lot to vent out her frustration on me. I'm used to it because I've been hearing it for so many years now.

Haha they tend to listen to me tbf!

loool yeah I've done that, but it doesnt work on my brothers chromebook cos that's got like a 13 hour battery life.. I dont like those things

I dont even know... Some stuff I was naughty and some stuff seems....trivial and lol! I dont even get shouted at any more!!!
Original post by Princess31

I actually cried at the sight of the biryani :colonhash: what kind of a monster are you?! :cry2:

Ew keema and ketchup :tongue:
That said! Keema, in brown bread, with salad and ketchup and chilli sauce and dhai is UGH :heart:

You know you loved it, did you see all that chicken? :smug:

I have a terrible addiction to ketchup :ashamed2:
I actually love keema tho, its so versatile, i used to put it in my pasta at uni, sprinkled with grated cheese at the top :coma:
Reply 585
hello, fellow pakistani here
I googled it and it says that Diary of a Badman ended in 2013.

And yes, he is Pakistani.

His voice is kind of annoying in the series too. :frown:

FosieTube aint pakistani, he is an American Arab guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hashim3444
FosieTube aint pakistani, he is an American Arab guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was talking about the guy who is in Diary Of a Badman.
Original post by Lord Samosa
You know you loved it, did you see all that chicken? :smug:

I have a terrible addiction to ketchup :ashamed2:
I actually love keema tho, its so versatile, i used to put it in my pasta at uni, sprinkled with grated cheese at the top :coma:

I did :tongue: looked toooo good.. any left? :colone:

Loool oh do u! I can eat ketchup. Just not with everything :lol:
UGH yessss keema in pasta is like amazing! Then u sprinkle with cheese then put it under the grill to melt the cheeese :drool:
Hey, where are you guys from and what are you studying? ☺️

I know my friends have noclue either :rofl:

Ohhh lol okay! What did u watch? :tongue:
I just hate horrors :tongue:

:rofl:

Well, you could potentially go in on the 14th or something :colondollar:

I didn't watch anything :colondollar:
I did :tongue: looked toooo good.. any left? :colone:

Loool oh do u! I can eat ketchup. Just not with everything :lol:
UGH yessss keema in pasta is like amazing! Then u sprinkle with cheese then put it under the grill to melt the cheeese :drool:

No... Its all for me :naughty:

Really? I have loads, with just about anything, even in my tuna at subway :lol:
It was so good, that was like the fanciest dinner i could cook :ashamed2: Id also add extra ketchup :mmm:
Original post by Feraligatr
Well, you could potentially go in on the 14th or something :colondollar:

I didn't watch anything :colondollar:

Lol i think we get emails :tongue: ill just keep checking, still need to register for my second year :redface:

Aww lol! I dont know what to do with my next few hours :tongue: Cant wait until evening 💃💃
No... Its all for me :naughty:

Really? I have loads, with just about anything, even in my tuna at subway :lol:
It was so good, that was like the fanciest dinner i could cook :ashamed2: Id also add extra ketchup :mmm:

I thot we were freinds :cry2:

Lol yh :tongue: Ughhh subway! Ive been wanting some since Friday :tongue: Southwest sauce tho :love:
Awww lol bless :lol: It tastes amazing tho!
Think we having homemade bean burgers tonight :woo:
Lol i think we get emails :tongue: ill just keep checking, still need to register for my second year :redface:

Aww lol! I dont know what to do with my next few hours :tongue: Cant wait until evening 💃💃

:lol: :console: I didn't know you had to register :redface:

:lol: I'm dying with work :redface:
You could watch a horror movie :colone:
Insidious perhaps? :teehee:
Original post by Feraligatr
:lol: :console: I didn't know you had to register :redface:

:lol: I'm dying with work :redface:
You could watch a horror movie :colone:
Insidious perhaps? :teehee:

:lol: apparently you do :dontknow: my friend sent a link on our whatsapp group and i was like :cry: its just soooo much effott man!

Aww what work??
Looool shut up :lol:
I could watch Gone Girl, if that counts as a horror :rofl:
But i swear, i watched devils due aswell :lol: some i find SCARY! some not
:lol: apparently you do :dontknow: my friend sent a link on our whatsapp group and i was like :cry: its just soooo much effott man!

Aww what work??
Looool shut up :lol:
I could watch Gone Girl, if that counts as a horror :rofl:
But i swear, i watched devils due aswell :lol: some i find SCARY! some not

:hugs:

I've got like a dozen or so graphs to do for my placement and then another dozen or so :lol:

Meh, that's only one horror movie. You should watch the Conjuring :teehee:

I thot we were freinds :cry2:

Lol yh :tongue: Ughhh subway! Ive been wanting some since Friday :tongue: Southwest sauce tho :love:
Awww lol bless :lol: It tastes amazing tho!
Think we having homemade bean burgers tonight :woo:

When it comes to biryani i never share :hand:

Im getting bored of it, i have it all the time during lunch at work :lol:
Ooh sounds awesome! I'll have to try that sometime :tongue: i think ill be having some more of the biryani tonight :biggrin:

I love how we end up talking about food all the time :rofl:
Might be leaving TSR soon!
Original post by Skill Twix
Might be leaving TSR soon!

Why? :frown:

Many have tried and failed :mmm:
Why? :frown:

Many have tried and failed :mmm:

For an year at least!
Need to get good A level grades now!

Quick Reply