The Student Room Group

TSR Pakistani Society - MKXIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by arfah
It was a good day mashallah :woo:
How was your day?

Glad to hear
It was fine nothing interesting happened.
Watched two movies
Ferris Buellers day off and John Tucker Must Die
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Glad to hear
Watched two movies

^ Haha wish I could watch 2 movies in the morning!
Original post by The_Internet
Wow. She's quite attractive (if you removed the makeup) :biggrin:

They're supposed to Pakistani. I've never seen Pakistani's like that.

I was talking about the clothes too. :P
^ Haha wish I could watch 2 movies in the morning!

I watched them in the morning :biggrin:
Probably going to watch two more before i go to sleep :yep: to keep my mind off results day

Do you work?
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
They're supposed to Pakistani. I've never seen Pakistani's like that.

I was talking about the clothes too. :P

Oh yeah...the clothes.... Theyre a little "skin colour" :biggrin: which isn't a ..bad thing lol. Some Pakistanis are light? And some use "fair and lovely"

[video="youtube;ubbufbkbovY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubbufbkbovY[/video]
I watched them in the morning :biggrin:
Probably going to watch two more before i go to sleep :yep: to keep my mind off results day

Do you work?

Damn! I gotta...revise methinks

and yah I work! ALl the money! :biggrin: Gonna go find me a Subways over this area now. There's like...10 nearby, but Im gonna go find one with parking so I can go to get lunch there instead of expensive Morrisons.... without bread cos...healthier!
Damn! I gotta...revise methinks

and yah I work! ALl the money! :biggrin: Gonna go find me a Subways over this area now. There's like...10 nearby, but Im gonna go find one with parking so I can go to get lunch there instead of expensive Morrisons.... without bread cos...healthier!

Ok do revise
Lucky haha
I swear Subway is everywhere
Yeah deffo healthier
Better find a halal one
I went to UCL with my friend and found a halal subway in Goode Street
I was suprised as the subways in central london are usually non halal
That moment when you see the usernames and say, 'I would've never guessed this user is a Pakistani' :lol:
Oh yeah...the clothes.... Theyre a little "skin colour" :biggrin: which isn't a ..bad thing lol. Some Pakistanis are light? And some use "fair and lovely"

[video="youtube;ubbufbkbovY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubbufbkbovY[/video]

I will never understand women's obsession with being "light skinned". :colonhash:

That advertisement sucked but I guess it works because people are rushing to buy it. I've heard it actually works. :hmmm:

I found that a lot of Pakistani models are light skinned. It's probably what people over there define as beautiful.
Original post by Enoxial
That moment when you see the usernames and say, 'I would've never guessed this user is a Pakistani' :lol:

If it's got a 786 at the end then they're most likely Pakistani. #Stereotypes
Ok do revise
Lucky haha
I swear Subway is everywhere
Yeah deffo healthier
Better find a halal one
I went to UCL with my friend and found a halal subway in Goode Street
I was suprised as the subways in central london are usually non halal

Lucky? And lol I've never seeen this many! Im a northerner! Much better than Morrisons. Gonna need it if I wanna get back to "normal" levels of weight!!!

Fair enough! There's two out of 10 here which are halal. 10 minute drive as well. Not bad!!

Original post by Enoxial

Like yours?

I will never understand women's obsession with being "light skinned". :colonhash:That advertisement sucked but I guess it works because people are rushing to buy it. I've heard it actually works. :hmmm:I found that a lot of Pakistani models are light skinned. It's probably what people over there define as beautiful.

Really it works? And yeah most models are light skinned...Brown girls look nice any way, well so do light girls

Bit of a history lesson though:

Historicalyl, the light skinned people were those who stayed indoors, the rich ones who didn't have to attend their lands, and had people work on em instead. Most Pakistanis in the UK are a bit lighter cos...less sun!

Then comes along the British empire, colonises what was then India, and further pushes this "White is better, white is successful, white is power" idea yadda yadda yadda, and within south Asia even today, you have people being horrible to people if they're darker than they are...
If it's got a 786 at the end then they're most likely Pakistani. #Stereotypes

Quite a few people thought I was white male tbh... probs cos...liberal
Glad to hear
Watched two movies

I usually watch movies at 1am. It's so peaceful and parents aren't there so I don't have to worry about changing the channels when an unexpected sex scene pops up.

So you go for the chick flicks, huh? There a bollywood version of John Tucker Must Die (Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl).
Original post by TheBBQ
You dare talk to me like that? :colonhash:

:slap:

Kutta :colonhash:
Original post by cupcakes87
yaaa it worked! Ty! :lovehug:

you dare slap her bish! :diep:

No probs! :lovehug:

Thqnk u too :mmm:
Original post by cupcakes87
yaaa it worked! Ty! :lovehug:

you dare slap her bish! :diep:

Original post by interact
I'm watching ram jam tomorrow, apparently it's sick. have you watched it?

What is that? :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
:hat2:

Right, I'm back off to the Study Help forum now, got some unfinished business there and then I'm going out to buy gol guppay. :teeth: Bub bye for now :wavey:

I just ate gol guppay :ahee:
Enjoy!!!

Speaking about clothes. :mmm:

Is that the new collection????????? :love:

Really it works? And yeah most models are light skinned...Brown girls look nice any way, well so do light girls

Bit of a history lesson though:

Historicalyl, the light skinned people were those who stayed indoors, the rich ones who didn't have to attend their lands, and had people work on em instead. Most Pakistanis in the UK are a bit lighter cos...less sun!

Then comes along the British empire, colonises what was then India, and further pushes this "White is better, white is successful, white is power" idea yadda yadda yadda, and within south Asia even today, you have people being horrible to people if they're darker than they are...

Yes, it does. The results aren't as drastic as they ones in the advertisement though.

Yes, I heard about that. In Victorian England if you was tanned then it showed that you weren't as wealthy as you worked outside/worked in general. Nowadays people try to get a tan every chance they get.

My mother is light skinned but I'm more brown.
I usually watch movies at 1am. It's so peaceful and parents aren't there so I don't have to worry about changing the channels when an unexpected sex scene pops up.

So you go for the chick flicks, huh? There a bollywood version of John Tucker Must Die (Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl).

I watched GoT when my mum was across on the other bed. That was quite...suspensful!

Some chick flicks are kinda good tbh.. Some are...meh
Original post by Princess31

2015 Eid Lawn Collection.

So it's kind of old. They sold out pretty fast, not surprising looking at who designed it. :P
Yes, it does. The results aren't as drastic as they ones in the advertisement though.

Yes, I heard about that. In Victorian England if you was tanned then it showed that you weren't as wealthy as you worked outside/worked in general. Nowadays people try to get a tan every chance they get.

My mother is light skinned but I'm more brown.

Lol but then again that is about wealth again cos the people who can tan, are those who can afford to go on holidays, so that skin colour is deemed to be attractive for ..reasons

Ahhh fair nuffs. My mum is lighter than me too, but I spent more time in t'sun!
Original post by Princess31
Kutta :colonhash:

No probs! :lovehug:

Thqnk u too :mmm:

What is that? :tongue:

I just ate gol guppay :ahee:
Enjoy!!!

Oh I forgot to say hey to you, especially after tagging me in! :smile:
2015 Eid Lawn Collection.

So it's kind of old. They sold out pretty fast, not surprising looking at who designed it. :P

Oohhh i see :biggrin:
Lol Asim Jofa clothes are so :love:
My mum and aunts got some recently :love: i dont get to share tho cos my mum and aunts are petite :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest