The Student Room Group

TSR Pakistani Society - MKXIII

Scroll to see replies

Hey everyone!!!!
Original post by usycool1
Omg, that's like the best salan ever. :drool:

I can assure you that whatever your dream, it can't have been as weird as mine always are. :pierre: I've told a very few number of people about them and they all end up laughing their heads off at me. :ashamed2:

Isnt ittttt its love man lool
Original post by The_Internet
Hey everyone!!!!

Yooo
Hey everyone!!!!

Omg Banana :banana::bban::evilbanana::banana2:
Original post by Princess31
Isnt ittttt its love man lool

Yooo

Original post by Ravenous
Omg Banana :banana::bban::evilbanana::banana2:

Hey!!! Sorry I've not been as active recentlly. Kinda got an exam coming up :frown: :hugs: for all!

Yooo

:wavey:How'd your retake go? Watched GoT yet? :wink:
Hey!!! Sorry I've not been as active recentlly. Kinda got an exam coming up :frown: :hugs: for all!

Dont worry brother.

Ravenous.. why all the dancing banana?
:wavey:How'd your retake go? Watched GoT yet? :wink:

Loools i just tagged u too :rofl:
Retake was ok. Results next week :redface:
And no :colonhash: ive been no time to watch it man
Dont worry brother.

Ravenous.. why all the dancing banana?

Loo whats wrong with the banana?
Loo whats wrong with the banana?

Everythung :redface:
Everythung :redface:

Every thing? My avatar is banana! And good luck!! Mines a retake too :frown: And it costs some £235..

Yeah I just saw :rofl: don't know, saw his avatar so had the urge to do it :teehee: plus what's wrong with them :tongue:
Good luck, mine were mostly **** :lol: just think I did enough to marginally pass all of them, though if I did fail one or two of them it doesn't matter as long as my overall average is above 50% :tongue:
Why no time, you've got no exam to study for :colonhash:
Original post by usycool1

I can assure you that whatever your dream, it can't have been as weird as mine always are. :pierre: I've told a very few number of people about them and they all end up laughing their heads off at me. :ashamed2:

Let's say all my dreams are weird but this one was super weird. It was related marriage, I'm only 17..

Hey everyone!!!!

You're no longer a mod :holmes:

in hungry

In? :redface:
Original post by Feraligatr
Let's say all my dreams are weird but this one was super weird. It was related marriage, I'm only 17..

In b4 rishta for you!! And lol nah not any more. Its better on the other side tbh!
Every thing? My avatar is banana! And good luck!! Mines a retake too :frown: And it costs some £235..

Retajes cost money... ?
Yeah I just saw :rofl: don't know, saw his avatar so had the urge to do it :teehee: plus what's wrong with them :tongue:
Good luck, mine were mostly **** :lol: just think I did enough to marginally pass all of them, though if I did fail one or two of them it doesn't matter as long as my overall average is above 50% :tongue:
Why no time, you've got no exam to study for :colonhash:

Pahahha i dont like bananas :tongue:
Ahhhh lol thats what im hoping for myself tbh :lol: i hust wanna pass cos my switching xourse depends on that :cry:
Lol i knkw. But now im in housewife training bootcamp for the summer..

Im*

Im*

I knew :wink:

In b4 rishta for you!! And lol nah not any more. Its better on the other side tbh!

:rofl: Noooo, you don't even understand. The dream was just so weird like I can't even explain it. And this comes from someone whose dreamt about recurring sharks in a somewhat game-reality where I keep dying and trying to run away from sharks again and again, only to fail.
Retajes cost money... ?

Pahahha i dont like bananas :tongue:
Ahhhh lol thats what im hoping for myself tbh :lol: i hust wanna pass cos my switching xourse depends on that :cry:
Lol i knkw. But now im in housewife training bootcamp for the summer..

Im*

Houswife training bootcamp? Wuuuuuuut???

And yah the exam itself costs money... Forget the bloody retake!!!
I knew :wink:

:rofl: Noooo, you don't even understand. The dream was just so weird like I can't even explain it. And this comes from someone whose dreamt about recurring sharks in a somewhat game-reality where I keep dying and trying to run away from sharks again and again, only to fail.

Ahhh fair nuffs. I seem to have dreams about crashing my car... More so that other people crash in to me...
Ahhh fair nuffs. I seem to have dreams about crashing my car... More so that other people crash in to me...

Like for some reason, I feel like a total weirdo when it comes to dreams because my dreams always happen to be weird like not once have I had a genuine normal dream I can recall. Everything is either a nightmare or just a fantasy about a game like Final Fantasy or something. Like its weird, I've never dreamt with genuine sound but I can understand what the people in the dream are saying though if you get me. (Apparently that shows I'm insecure or something :s-smilie:)
Like for some reason, I feel like a total weirdo when it comes to dreams because my dreams always happen to be weird like not once have I had a genuine normal dream I can recall. Everything is either a nightmare or just a fantasy about a game like Final Fantasy or something. Like its weird, I've never dreamt with genuine sound but I can understand what the people in the dream are saying though if you get me. (Apparently that shows I'm insecure or something :s-smilie:)

Meh I have weird dreams. I even have dreams about work and doing work and how I either messed up, or I did something great...

I wouldnt pay too much attention to them tbh!
Meh I have weird dreams. I even have dreams about work and doing work and how I either messed up, or I did something great...

I wouldnt pay too much attention to them tbh!

:lol: That sounds so normal to mine :rofl:

Yeah I guess so :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest