The Student Room Group

GCSE Art (AQA - unendorsed)

Hiya, does any1 do gcse art aqa unendorsed. If u do can u please tell me when you get given the bklet thing so that u cn start your sketchbook 4 the final xam? i asked at skule and my art teach said we wud get it just b4 the easter holidays but every1 on here seems 2 hav had their brief and started. So i was wonderin is my skule just behind and givin the exams out really late or is the unendorsed gcse brief given out afta all the others?
Thanks for the help in adcance!
Laura
Reply 1
Hi laura

The schools prob just behind. U know our school lol they do everything 3 weeks late lol

nyway cya!
Reply 2
o ha ha michael - yh r skule prob is just behind actually - but still - if they r allowed 2 giv us the exam brief now as opposed 2 in 6 wks time then we will hav more prep time. lol
Reply 3
lol I know i dunno about it tho lol dont do art see private message inbox i sent u one
Reply 4
Hey, I did GCSE Art (AQA -Unendorsed) last year, and I think that we got the booklet thing before the Easter holidays, (about 2 weeks before I think, can't remember exactly), so I wouldn't worry about not receiving it yet. Just concentrate on getting the coursework finished! :biggrin:
Reply 5
LOL - yeah! Thanx 4 the advice! I hav just spent 4 hrs 2day doin art cw tryin 2 get it finished!
Reply 6
Ahem, with the help of...... lol

Latest

Trending

Trending