The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester accommodation Hulme hall

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 2LACS7
Hi, I got allocated Greenwood but when I payed the price its for the refurbished room, think it was £5,665 or similar, but it mentions that Greenwood is old and not that nice compared to the other blocks in hulme hall above???

yah all the rooms in greenwood is refurbished but due to being an old building it may not be up to the standard of the rooms in the other blocks. But i think greenwood is cheaper than the other blocks in hulme.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Hi! I was thinking of putting Hulme Hall as my first choice for accommodation but was just wondering how much you enjoyed it there? And also a big part of this for me is a mixture between a good social life but also nicer quality halls - so I was just wondering if you could describe how the social life was at Hulme Hall as in how many parties there were/ how many people went out? I know that Fallowfield is known for the most sociable area but I'm not a big fan of the accommodation that I can see. People have told me it is known for some more formal events - is that true?
Also how many bedrooms are there in a corridor and how big is the actual hall? As in how many people are situated in Hulme Hall approximately if you can remember :smile:
Also how nice was the catered food and did they serve food on weekends as well?
Thank you very much! and sorry for so many questions haha
Reply 42
Hi, moving into Hulme Hall in September and i've been allocated Plymouth. Is it alright compared to the other blocks?
Im moving to Houldsworth Block un Hulme. how it is?. Does it have any problem? or cleaning ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by PabloPozo16
Im moving to Houldsworth Block un Hulme. how it is?. Does it have any problem? or cleaning ?

Houldsworth is really nice. Big block and newly renovated so hallways, common spaces and kitchens are brilliant. Rooms are spacious, though some of them have not been renovated so a tad run down, but not as bad as the majority in Fallowfield.
Hey, I know you put this up a while ago - but maybe could you talk about the different blocks - is Houldsworth the best, what other blocks are good. Is there any difference between them, etc.?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending