The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University London Freshers 2015

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE=karthica.s;59458685]Yeah it's compulsary on the 21st and yupp I will, are you?

Ok thanks, and yeah I will be commuting aswell
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by shazkhan786
Ok thanks, and yeah I will be commuting aswell

Cool, see you on monday! :smile:
@bishpls Did you get our timetable? I haven't and I'm really confused
Original post by MarinaEpsilon

If you go on city's website look for freshers timetable and you will find it and its specific to your subject but your studying timetable youbwill get during freshers week, I'll get mine on Tuesday

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Like_a_Boss
If you go on city's website look for freshers timetable and you will find it and its specific to your subject but your studying timetable youbwill get during freshers week, I'll get mine on Tuesday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!
ok im confused as ****

http://www.city.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/285560/Computer-Science-2015-v3-1108715.pdf

So we meeting Butler's Wharf Pier, ShadThames, London, SE12YE?

man this sucks i finally managed to learn how to get to the uni and now the dam thing is in a different place...
That boat trip **** sounds confusing, I'm just gonna go to the pier and see if people turn up.
Original post by Warrior7k
ok im confused as ****

http://www.city.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/285560/Computer-Science-2015-v3-1108715.pdf

So we meeting Butler's Wharf Pier, ShadThames, London, SE12YE?

man this sucks i finally managed to learn how to get to the uni and now the dam thing is in a different place...

Yeah we gotta meet at the Pier. Woulda been better if we met at the uni first and then went there but oh well. Are you studying Computer Science?
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone commuting to City from Harrow? or studying Computer Science? would be good to get to know you 😅
Reply 189
Original post by Code101
Anyone commuting to City from Harrow? or studying Computer Science? would be good to get to know you 😅

i'm doing business computing systems, we all start in the same class i'm pretty sure.
Original post by Code101

Im doing computer science with games tech but commuting from dunstable to city
Original post by GaaraOfTheSand
That boat trip **** sounds confusing, I'm just gonna go to the pier and see if people turn up.

Yo! Did people turn up then? i kinda like missed it
Reply 192
Original post by MarinaEpsilon

No not yet. I sent them an email just waiting for a reply now
Have you checked since you tagged me?
Original post by RIM121
i'm doing business computing systems, we all start in the same class i'm pretty sure.

Ah yeah we do but I got an email about our lab groups. Are you in group G by any chance?
Original post by Warrior7k
Yo! Did people turn up then? i kinda like missed it

Yeah people came but it wasnt anything special tho. We just got into groups to get to know each other and then we did some random quiz 😂
Original post by bishpls
No not yet. I sent them an email just waiting for a reply now
Have you checked since you tagged me?

Yeah, I have and I downloaded it. My timetable said we were suposed to be there at 9.30, but the timetable next to the theatre said 9.00. Was a bit confused :/
Were you at the uni yesterday?
Has Everyone registered online because I cant do it. when I go there they want my bank details and then say that it was unsucessful
Original post by M&F
Has Everyone registered online because I cant do it. when I go there they want my bank details and then say that it was unsucessful

If you applied for student finance click the student finance option type in your customer reference number and your fee usually 9k for a full time course and then click finish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers has been an utter shambles haven't made many friends and haven't got anyone's numbers. Life sucks:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Like_a_Boss
If you applied for student finance click the student finance option type in your customer reference number and your fee usually 9k for a full time course and then click finish

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't have that option. it says I have to pay by cash or cheque

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending