The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Applying for accomodation help!

Nottingham was my insurance and I have confirmed everything on ucas but when I try apply online for accomodation it says I haven't firmed yet.

Really worried everywhere is gonna be full already! Any ideas?
Original post by 0beany0
Nottingham was my insurance and I have confirmed everything on ucas but when I try apply online for accomodation it says I haven't firmed yet.

Really worried everywhere is gonna be full already! Any ideas?

Hi!!! I'm desperately looking for someone to take over my offer at Broadgate Park. It's a self catered accommodation at university park. I have an offer for a studio (ensuite with kitchen)! The reason why i'm not taking up the offer is because my course is based near jubilee campus! Please tell me if you are interested!!! thank you!!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Is this studio at Broadgate Park still available? My son has an ensuite at Riverside Point but his course is nearer University Park. Thanks
Original post by cardaw
Is this studio at Broadgate Park still available? My son has an ensuite at Riverside Point but his course is nearer University Park. Thanks

Hi! It is available!! Please message me for more info
Reply 4
Hi thats great. My son is back tonight so can he contact you tomorrow please ? Would you want to swop & how long is the contract for (44 or 51 weeks?) We are goimg to Nottingham tomorrow to see the accomodation and could sort it out then. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending