The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Most efficient way to commute from London to Kingston University?

Hi I've been given a place in Accounting and Finance. I was wondering what the cheapest option is to commute from London to the business school and back.

Do I get a 16-25 rail card? Buy a monthly ticket? I have to say I am puzzled. Thanks in advance for any support.
Original post by Azman
Hi I've been given a place in Accounting and Finance. I was wondering what the cheapest option is to commute from London to the business school and back.

Do I get a 16-25 rail card? Buy a monthly ticket? I have to say I am puzzled. Thanks in advance for any support.

Hi Azman,

When commuting to Kingston Hill you have a few options. Getting the 16-25 railcard really depends on your timetable as there are certain times when it is not effective (check the terms and conditions on their website. A monthly ticket may be a good option for you instead.

Also, I don't know where you're coming in from but there is a bus (the 85), directly from Putney Bridge to the Kingston Hill Campus. Alternatively you can also get a train to Norbiton Station and then take the K3 from there to Kingston Hill.

I hope this information is helpful, please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending