The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Babyoleg
On AQAs twitter they are saying that they are going to post grade boundaries on Wednesday morning

Do we think that means 12am?
Original post by aamirac
I thought they were growing pains!
But you didn't have that gut feeling. I even spoke to my tutor about how weird the exams were and how I thought something was wrong with them and then all this stuff with them not marking the A level stuff makes me worried :sad:

Hahahaha chin up, chin up! :biggrin: Well, I can't say that the A level mistakes didn't make me worried but the papers are already out :tongue: Nothing you can do beyond it and oh, worrying isn't helping you. Don't tap the devil while you're not in his pit :wink:
Original post by Imperion
Hahahaha chin up, chin up! :biggrin: Well, I can't say that the A level mistakes didn't make me worried but the papers are already out :tongue: Nothing you can do beyond it and oh, worrying isn't helping you. Don't tap the devil while you're not in his pit :wink:

I'm just praying that there are low grade boundaries. ngl.
Original post by Helfus
Do we think that means 12am?

Technically that's afternoon :tongue: But they could do 11:59..
This was just a response to somebody tweeting them so maybe someone could tweet them and ask exactly what time :tongue:
Which specification did you sit? In my WJEC French I had combined in writing an A* and an A combined in speaking. After we sat the papers my teacher was allowed them a day later and I should have 35 in Listening and 34 in Reading out of 40 which should push me towards A*!

You need 160 out of 200 to get an A overall and 180 for an A*. So an A* and A in course work, I'd say you'd need at least a B in both paper to get the overall A!

Hope I helped, good luck for Thursday
Original post by aamirac
I'm just praying that there are low grade boundaries. ngl.

Fair enough :biggrin:
I'm still really confused about AQA grade boundaries, when will the be released? 😩😩😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Original post by dumb cabbage
I'm still really confused about AQA grade boundaries, when will the be released? 😩😩😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wednesday I believe!
Original post by maddird
Wednesday I believe!

Thanks! Good luck by the way 😙

Posted from TSR Mobile
hiya 2 days till I can see grade boundaries and the day after I get my results... ****ing hell... Time really does fly!
Original post by noseofapig
GCSE FRENCH WJEC

If I got A* A* A A in my coursework, what would I need in my exams to get an A overall?

From my understanding if you get an A in your exams you'll definitely get an A without a doubt, also even if you got a B you probably could still get an A as your coursework would boost the overall grade.
Reply 91
You too! 😊
Reply 92
Original post by zebby1999
Its hilarious you said that. I was watching a video on Youtube about how A*/ A grade students' papers are marked wrong xD
Don't think I'll be on Youtube for a bit.

Could you post a link please
Original post by shabnamtariq123
I am really nervous about my results. I am worried I'm going to get all grade B's instead of As and A*s. I will feel like I have failed if I get anything below an A*

I did 3 GCSEs in around than 34 weeks.
English Language, Maths, and Science.
I got an A in my controlled assessments for English, practically failed my Science controlled assessment because my tutor was a dumbwhit who did not even know Science.

I studied all the time, color coordinated everything, i studied so hard. I even have a 2 year old!
And i would be so grateful if i just scraped a B in Maths, which i doubt i will even get that!

I think you should be happy whatever you get, regardless if it is a C or an A*.
Original post by iMacJack
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah they have quite a lot actually it's not that rare

Ah, but its still something to not get worked up about imo!
Hey! Just wanted to let you all know that AQA tweeted me saying that their grade boundaries are being posted tomorrow at 9:30am.

Edit: OCR have said that they'll be releasing grade boundaries tomorrow morning and will tweet the link when it's available, but haven't specified a time.
(edited 8 years ago)
Half my marks for all of my exams are on additional pages. Those examiners better have marked 'em.
My pessimistic view on EVERTHING really dosen't help.
Original post by roarchika
Hey! Just wanted to let you all know that AQA tweeted me saying that their grade boundaries are being posted tomorrow at 9:30am.

Edit: OCR have said that they'll be releasing grade boundaries tomorrow morning and will tweet the link when it's available, but haven't specified a time.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Turtlebunny
Half my marks for all of my exams are on additional pages. Those examiners better have marked 'em.

Omg I know!!! And i never wrote see paper or anything and sometimes it could have looked as though I had finished my answer when actually I hadn't..
Original post by Turtlebunny

That's exactly me for any OCR papers I do! I'll be frustrated if they miss the extra pages out.

Latest