The Student Room Group

Appealing A level after results day

I appealed my maths grade on results day as I was only 1 mark off an A* but I also want to appeal my History grade as I was only 4 marks off an A (I didn’t realise this on the day but checked boundaries the next day and realised). I also can’t contact my school as they’re closed for summer break.

If anyone could give me some help as to where I can go to appeal myself I’d be very thankful
Do you have any centers around you, like British Council? If so, that's where you need to go and they will tell you your further steps
Reply 2
Original post by mmsilim
I appealed my maths grade on results day as I was only 1 mark off an A* but I also want to appeal my History grade as I was only 4 marks off an A (I didn’t realise this on the day but checked boundaries the next day and realised). I also can’t contact my school as they’re closed for summer break.

If anyone could give me some help as to where I can go to appeal myself I’d be very thankful

Does your school do GCSEs? If so, there should be people around on GCSE results day (Thursday 24th August).
Reply 3
Original post by martin7
Does your school do GCSEs? If so, there should be people around on GCSE results day (Thursday 24th August).

Yeah they do. That’s a good idea if I go to the school on Thursday and appeal

Quick Reply

Latest